Chapter 5

How Much Is That DaeHyunnie In The Window?

By the time YougJae had led them to his apartment, DaeHyun was practically shaking with excitement. YoungJae had barely gotten the door open when DaeHyun scrambled through, almost knocking them both over in the process. YoungJae just shook his head as he went to put DaeHyun's suitcase in his, well, now their, bedroom. DaeHyun noticed him and followed behind.

"This is my bedroom. It's the only other room in the whole apartment besides the bathroom, so we will have to share it. Same goes for the bed, it's queen sized so there is room for both of us, but if you want to sleep on the couch that's fine". DaeHyun's eyes light up at the information. He then suddenly pounces on the bed and spreads out like a starfish.

YoungJae sets the suitcase at the foot of the bed and watches in amusement as DaeHyun rolls back and forth. He roots around and burries his face in a pillow. He smiles as he inhales his new favorite scent. He says something, but YoungJae doesn't unstand because it's muted. He just laughs at him. "DaeHyun, I can't understand you with your face cover up".

DaeHyun abruptly sits up and looks at YoungJae. He has a huge smile plasterd on his face and his tail steadily moves back and forth. "I said, everything smells like you. Especially the bed". YoungJae bites his lip in worry. "Really? What....uh do I smell like"? DaeHyun leans down and takes another whiff. His tail picks up speed. "You smell wonderful, just like sunshine and hamburgers. I love hamburgers"! YoungJae raises and eyebrow. "Well I don't know what sunshine smells like, but the hamburger part probably comes from work. Come on, lets go to the living room. We can watch some t.v. while we figure out what to eat for luch". DaeHyun's ears perked up at the word lunch. He then hopped up from the bed and followed YoungJae to the living room.


 

Another short chapter, I know, but I wanted to finally get DaeHyun home. Also if you live in the U.S I want to wish you a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving! I hope tomorrow you eat lots of good food. I know I'm going to.