Chapter 9

How Much Is That DaeHyunnie In The Window?

YoungJae hesitates before opening his apartment door. It's been a few days since DaeHyun settled in and YoungJae started back to work. He's started to dread coming home to see what chaos DaeHyun has caused. He certainly didn't take into consideration how pent up a hybrid can get when left alone for a few hours. Unfortunately he had learned.

Between flipped over furnature, broken dishes, and chewed  up items, YoungJae wasn't sure what to expect today. It's not that DaeHyun is bad, he just gets naughty when he's bored. It just so happens that YoungJae's items suffer the consequences of his actions. So with a deep breath, YoungJae carefully opens the door. 

The second he closes the door, his back meets the ground as DaeHyun glomps him to the floor. "You came back"!  YoungJae groans as he rubs the back of his head. "Yes, DaeHyunnie, I'll always come back. You know that I go to work and come back at the same time every day except the day that I don't have to work. I'm not going to abandon you. Now hop up so I can servey todays damage". The living room was ok except the coffee table was flipped over. That is easily fixable as YoungJae does just that.

It's when they eneter the bedroom that YoungJae freezes as he takes in all the bits of shredded leather strewn across the floor. DaeHyun quickly skits by him and perches on the edge of the bed. He avoids eyecontact as YoungJae calmly seethes. "DaeHyun, please. Please tell me that isn't what I think it is"?

DaeHyun stays silent before looking up at YoungJae with, well, puppydog eyes. "DaeHyunnie's sorry JaeJae. Please don't be mad"?! 

"Not this time DaeHyun, your aegyo isn't going to get you out of it. Not only is this my favorite pair of shoes, but these shoes were really expensive, DaeHyun. I saved a long time to buy them and you destroyed them in a single afternoon. This isn't even the only pair either.  You chewed up my Filas and one of my pairs of slippers. What am I going to do with you"? 

"You're not going to take me back are you"? The pup shot his owner an extremely pitiful look. His eyes b with tears.

 

 

YoungJae took in the sad and fearful expression of his new puppy. "No, I'm not. I wouldn't have chosen you if I was just going to return you. Let this be the last time you chew anything up or I'm going to be forced to hire a sitter to watch you while I'm at work. You're a  big boy DaeHyun, stop chewing things up". 

YoungJae walked over to DaeHyun and scratched his head. DaeHyun leaned into the touch while letting out a few whimpers. He was glad his owner still wanted him.


 

 

OK. I'm really glad that you guys were interested in this story and subscribed and what not, but I don't have much left going for this story. I didn't and still don't have anything planned for this story. This was just an idea/ time filler story so I've decided to go ahead and cut it short to just one more chapter. Maybe in the very far future I'll make a sequel or something if I get inspired, but for now this needs to come to a close.