Chapter 6: Wallet

Life As A Trainee

"Geu nunbicheun nal ajjilhago hetgallige hae

Nae iseongjeogin gamgakdeureul heuteojige hae Oh

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY YOU

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY YEAHH~"

     "Oh. My. God. Shut up!" I cry out, truly exasperated. "You're supposed to be coaching my singing!"

     "Yeah, I am. I'm showing you an example of an amazing voice. A voice that captures the audiences' attention. One that is so full of passio-"

     "You've been showing me that 'example' since two songs ago!"

     "Fine," Seungkwan huffs. "First, just sing how you normally do."

      "Neo ttaeme haru jongil gominhajiman

Neol eotteokhaeya joheulji jal moreugesseo nan Oh

Baby baby baby baby baby You~
Play me play me play me play me play me

Geu nunbicheun nal ajjilhago hetgallige hae
Nae iseongjeogin gamgakdeureul heuteojige hae Oh
Baby baby baby baby baby You~
Crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy yeah~"

       "And that, sweetie, is a bad example."

     "Ok, well then, instead of lowering my self-esteem, why don't you give me a few pointers?" I heave, frustrated.

      He chuckles, "Gosh! Take a joke! I actually very surprisingly liked it. It surprises me that you can sing so well without being taught by THE Boo Seungkwan."

     "Gee. Thanks," I retort sarcastically before realising what he said. "Was that a compliment?" I ask, the edges of my lips curling up at the realisation of his slip up.

      A good grade on this project means desperate measures. And that's the only reason why I'm asking Seungkwan for help. Woozi, Joshua and Jeonghan were busy working on their project and Dokyum has been on his phone a lot these days so I assume he's busy.

     That leaves me with only one option in the vocal team - Seungkwan. I've got to hand it to him though. His singing is amazing and full of emotion.

      I figured that if I had to work with Hye Rin on this project, I might as well get a good score.

     "I just meant that you have a natural talent for singing. But that's more of a compliment to your parents and their genes than to you."

     I roll my eyes at this, "Well then tell me, THE Boo Seungkwan, how did you get so good at singing?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     "Nun ko ip pyojeongdo pal dari georeumdo
Nae mareul deutji anhjyo
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ~
Simjangui tteollimdo nalttwineun gibundo
Mamdaero doejil anhjyo
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ~

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb ~"

     "There! That was good! Well done, Boo Seungkwan!" Seungkwan praises himself for his efforts in teaching me his singing techniques.

     Feeling generous with my compliments today, I offer him a grateful smile, "Yeah. Good job."

      "Awww," he says in response. "Now don't get all mushy. You have dance practice with Hoshi," he says, ruining the moment. He shoves me out the door and drags me to the practice room Hoshi was in.

     "Ah Reum! My adorable little sister! How have you been today?" he says in an over-enthusiastic tone, beaming from ear to ear.

     "Oh no. Uh uh. Nope. Hoshi. No," Seungkwan commands Hoshi as if he were training a dog.

     I look up at Seungkwan, my eyebrows furrowed. "What? What is it?"

     "What? I'm just complimenting my pretty lil sister," he says, feigning innocence.

      Seungkwan leans towards me and whispers, "That usually means he has a favour to ask."

     My eyes drift over to Hoshi whose grin was still intact. "What do you waaant?" I ask, dragging the last word, afraid of what his reply would be.

     "Weeelll...," he trails off, throwing a pathetic look my way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     I push the door open and stumble into someone's chest. I freeze for a moment, unsure of what to do. I look up to find Mingyu with his eyebrows raised, just as flustered as I am. I jump back and mutter a few words of apology.

     "Oh my god. Sorry!" I blurt out, my cheeks glow pink as I try to clear my throat from my embarrassment.

     Mingyu chuckles in amusement at my reaction, "Chill, its fine. Why are you here? Were you looking for me?" He prods, inquisitive, as he waggles his eyebrows and leans closer towards me. His question earns him a scoff.

     "Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I smirk playfully, pushing him aside so that I could enter the dorm.

     My eyes swept the walls of the dorm, taking in everything. "Wow, all of you guys stay here?"

     I smile, picturing the boys goofing around and Woozi screaming at them for making so much noise. I imagine them being happy and sad and experiencing new things together.All in this very room.

     "Yup," Mingyu replies simply, popping the 'p'. "So you still haven't answered me. Why are you here?"

     "Hoshi left his wallet here and made me get it. Lazy dork," I mutter the last part under my breath.

      "You may wanna treat him better cos that dork's birthday is coming soon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>irah<<

Hey cuties;)
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME. I HAD TESTS LAST WEEK AND HAD TO STUDY. OKAI LAME EXCUSE BUT IM SO SORRY. I LOVE YOUU