CONCERT9

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

Chapter 9:

Part 11: A Day in My Life (Going back to the past: After the reason of his stay, now what happened to him in that day he was left behind in Korea. )



He's thinking of his little brother. How he is doing right now. He's hoping, he is doing alright, and that nothing is going to go wrong.

His heart is in his throat. He never had this feeling ever in his life. He wanted to cry and cry, but he had to hold it, because he has to be alert for the sake of his brother. But he is very close to crying, right now. There are tears at the corner of his eyes. He wants to shout to release the pressure in his chest. He is so worried.

He remembered that the group has a concert in the Philippines, and the flight is today, but he couldn't possibly go, because of his brother. And he couldn't tell the others about the kidnapping. He has to protect his brother, but also protect his group mates, who are like brothers to him.

"It's better that they will be out of the country during this time, it is for the best.", He thought.

Ooooooohhhhhhh "I wish they are here with me, right now......I wish I could tell them about all this.", He thought.

And then, everything was started...... And everything happened so fast.......

Everything was a blur.......



My friend was with me, and he asked the help of his trusted friends to help us out, and that everything should be kept a secret. And that there should be a news blackout about the kidnapping. Everyone agreed.

These gangsters are not easy to handle or meddle with.

They planned on what to do and what contingents that they may be facing. One of the officers was searching and investigating where the gangster could possibly be hiding the young man.

The friend quietly ask around and found this officer, who is the expert on this particular gangster. And his expertise was a crucial help to them. He knows how this gangsters think, and how they do their work. He knows all the locations of the territories of this group. The information he has on them was worth a million.




"I'm so afraid. And worried sick.", He thought. He is starting to shake.

He had the money ready.

He is the one who will bring the money at the meeting place.

"I'm nervous about all this.", He thought. "My heart is beating so fast."



They have called him and told him to go to a particular place with the money.

They are now preparing to go to that place. He had a surveillance monitor attached to his car to monitor where he is going, and his friend attached also a surveillance monitor on him and his CP,  just in case he will be moving without his car.

He is nervous. He is shaking, but he had to do it.



Then a great news came.

The one looking for the possible hiding place for his little brother found out the location where they have him, with the help of the officer, who knew about the gangster. And had send some officers and quietly investigate the place, and the surrounding area. And see how many are guarding the place.

"Ooooooohhhhh that's a great news.", He thought.

His friend didn't want him any where near the place. Because he knew that his brother was just a pawn, and the real target was him.

But he wanted to be there for his brother. He said, he wanted to stay and see things through. Maybe they still need to have him there and still go to the meeting place, just in case things didn't push through. They will have a back up plan.

Time is running.

His brother is still in the hands of the kidnappers. He wanted to stay.

His friend told him that they will handle everything. They have the location and they are preparing plans on how to rescue his brother. But he shouldn't be there. They kept on arguing on the matter. Whether he should stay or go.

His friend told him that the gangster might go after him, even if they rescue his brother. Not all of the members are openly known, so they have to be very cautious about everything.

His friend told him to go to the Philippines, and be away from the situation. He will be safer there.

His friend advised him to get a different set of clothes from his usual, so he will not be noticed. So he can get away and not cause attention. Many monitor his actions, and surely, him flying to another country is bound to be noticed.

His friend promised him, that he will handle everything. And that he will get his brother back. Only then, that he agreed to what he has suggested.



He called his assistant Nikki. Who was surprised by the phone call. Because she was looking for him all over.

And he told her they will be flying to the Philippines as soon as possible, and he needs her help to do it. He didn't tell her what happened. Didn't gave explanations either.

"Nikki, please I need your help to get to the Philippines, and of course you will come with me. But we have to go incognito.", He said.

"Please don't ask any questions of my whereabouts or what I've been doing. But please help me. I need your help.", He said to her.

Hearing his voice she realizes, that he is not quite his usual self. That there is something wrong. She didn't ask questions. And agreed to help him.

She called her friend to help with the airline ticket, and to help them in everything else needed to get a flight to the Philippines.

She prepared everything and they met somewhere.