CONCERT7

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

Chapter 7:

Part 8: The Reunion



They arrived at the hotel and two of the security personnel of SS501 was there to greet them along with the security personnel of the hotel at the back of the building. The taxi was redirected to the back of the hotel for security reasons.

They said their goodbyes to the friend of Jaz then, who accompanied them from the airport to the hotel. He went back to the airport riding the same taxi.

There were people there who knew who he was like the media and fans. Some fans intentionally stayed there so they maybe able to have a glimpse of them.

The hotel security was also tight since there were so many people who are staying at the hotel and the influx of fans may cause a problem to other guests. And the media and photographers were there to also stake out the place.

From the back of the hotel they were lead to the basement of the building then to an elevator. There were personnel staff of the hotel who took care of their luggage for them.

The rode the elevator up to the floor were the other members were staying.

He was nervous for an unknown reason.

They were his brothers. And he knows they were worried about him and right now he doesn't know what to say to them. He could not explain what had happened or give a good excuse. No reason is good enough he guess.

Unless .........

NO! He's going to keep quiet about it for now. He'll have to keep everything inside.



The security personnel of SS501 knocked on the door. Making sure there were no other people around the hallway.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh Deep Breath

He is thinking, "This the moment of truth. There is no other way around this."



When the door opened the person who opened it was surprised. He was standing on the other side of the door.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Deep Breath

He was asked, " What had happened to you?"

Then was told to come in.

The other members of the group was there already having their breakfast. They could not sleep properly and decided to just have their breakfast together instead.

"Brother, what happened to you?", he was asked again.

"Brother, are you all right? What happened?", he was asked.

"Hay", He was touched on the shoulder then grabbed and was given a hug.

One after another they gave him a hug. Then they had a group hug.

They gave him some space.

After awhile somebody said, "You should have a good explanation for the disappearing act. You made us worry about you. And we could not contact you."

He was quiet and could not utter a word to defend himself.

Tears started falling. And he started sobbing.

They were surprised by his reaction. They were speechless for a moment.

"Brother, what happened?", he was asked.

No words came out from him but the noise of his sobbing.

They could not understand what was happening. But they could not force him to speak.

"It's alright. It's alright. Don't cry anymore, please.", Somebody said. Tears also started to fall in his eyes.

"We do not know what had happened but we are not going to force you to speak if you don't want to.", Somebody said.

"We will wait for you to speak when your ready.", Somebody said.

Each one gave him another hug. And they had another group hug.

He wanted to tell them so much that it hurts. How long could he remain silent he doesn't know. Brothers if only you know the truth. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

His heart is aching with so much pain.

I will be alright ! ! !

I'm with my brothers now.