CONCERT10

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

Chapter 10:

Previously: All members are now in the Philippines when the missing
member arrived just this morning.


Kheena

Kheena is a housekeeper at the hotel where SS501 a famous Korean pop group is staying. She is a fan of SS501 and a member of TSPH. She is excited to work today because the boys are staying at the floor where she is assigned.

She will be able to go and clean their rooms. And she can have a look around with their things and maybe just maybe able to meet them.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!", She is saying to herself.

"I'M GOING TO BE IN THEIR ROOMS ! ! ! HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA I CAN'T CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS ! ! !", She is saying out loud. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Today, she is happy to be a housekeeper. She may not have a chance like this again in her entire life.

"I already bought my ticket for the concert. But this opportunity is way better than the concert.", She is saying to herself.

"Oooohhhh And I'm thrilled that I could tell my fellow TSPH all about my adventure today. Ooooohhhh I can't wait to have a chat with all of them after the day is through. Oooooohhh They will be happy but I bet they will be so jealous. HAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA", she is saying to herself.

"What if today I have all five of them all to myself? Ooooohhhh A girl can only dream and hope.", She is saying to herself.

"I'll get to touch their things, a fans dream come true! ! ! ! !", she is saying to herself. AHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAAHAAAAA She can't help but laugh for being so happy.

She is all smile today. She is glowing and radiating happiness.




Sitting quietly in a corner and keeping his thoughts to himself.

He arrived just this morning but not feeling hungry at all. He does not have an appetite.

He wants to call his friend for an update of the situation in Korea. But he knows they are right in the thick of things. He might just jeopardize the situation. All he could do is sit tight. He can't help but worry.




After breakfast the boys had their showers and are now preparing to go out and look at the venue of the concert.

They want the rehearsal to go smoothly. And to make sure everything is ready for the concert and that nothing is taken for-granted.

They have a mission too that they want to accomplish. They have to finish the rehearsal as soon as possible so they still have time for their mission.