CONCERT15

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

COULD YOU IMAGINE IF YOU ARE WITH THEM WHILE THEY ARE REHEARSING A CONCERT?

LISTENING IN WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND ONE OF THEIR CONCERTS?

AS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THERE WITH THEM? WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT?

I'M A FAN DREAMING . . . . .

 

Chapter 15:

 

Saeng is having fun while he was on air. He didn't want to stop just yet.


Then it was Min's turn to try the harness. Min is taking deep breathes. He was being helped being strapped on the harness. "OOOOOHHHH" Min is saying. He is nervous.

"Alright....we are ready....Min, are you ready?" The technician asked.

"WAIT!"  Min answered. "Wait a moment .   HHHHHAAAAAAHHHH" Min took a deep breath.

"WAIT!" Min said again. "Hold it a moment.  "HHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH" Min took another deep breath.

"OKEY..I'M OKEY..I'M OKEY..  HHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Min took another deep breath.

"Are you alright?" The technician ask Min.

"Min you can do it!.... Come on Min!.... You can do it!....It's alright!" The other members are encouraging him.

"Alright.....HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH .....I can do this!" Min is saying to himself... "This is nothing..."

"OKEY.. OKEY... Take a deep breath...   HHHHHAAAAAHHHH " Min is talking to himself.

"Alright... let's do this!... I'm ready!" Min said to the technician.

"Alright then...we are ready to release...all is set...just relax....Okey? ...  Ready ....  after 3 .... 1 ...  2 ... 3 ..."

And Min is on air. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Min couldn't believe that he is on air. FLYING!!!!! HE IS FLOATING!!!!!

He closed his eyes. He has butterflies in his stomach. He is a little shaky. He is holding on the cable wire for dear life. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA After taking a deep breath Min is now holding his breath. His heart is going a mile a minute. Slowly, he is taking slow breath. And opened his eyes.

He is on air. He really is up high.

Min took in his surroundings, and looked around turning his head in from left to right. And even looked down. "OOOOOOHHHHH OOOOHHHH YYYAAAAAA!!!"

The technician asked him if his ready to release his hold on the cable wire. "Min, are you ready to let go of the cable wire?"

"When you are ready.... please let go of the wire...so you could practice not holding on to the wire..." The technician, said to Min.

Min let go first with one of his hand, and then after a while, let go with the other hand. He is still on air and nothing happened to him. So tried to move his hand farther away from the cable wire. Nothing happened. He is breathing slowly but his heart is still beating fast. He is concentrating in what he was doing. Min is starting to perspire. 

He tried to move his hand in different directions. And tried to move his legs too. He is still nervous but starting to get the hang of it.

Min made it. He has done it. He is smiling now. "I have done it!!!"

Min was relieved he has done it. And he is not as afraid the first time around. He will be ready for the concert. The fans will have a kick watching them fly in. They will be flabbergasted watching them fly. Most likely there will be pandemonium even just from the opening on the day of the concert. Min is thinking this things. .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Min is smiling.

 

The next to try the harness is Bebe.

"If they can do it then I can do it too." Bebe is thinking. "If Min can do it, I can do it too."

Bebe's heart is pounding. He is nervous. He is breathing through his mouth as if he is blowing a candle.

He asked to be helped to be strapped into the harness.

When the harness is properly strapped on him, and the cable lines were attached, one of the technicians asked Bebe, "Bebe are you ready?"

AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA After taking a deep breath Bebe said, "Ye, I'm ready. We might as well do this. Alright, let's do this."

The technician spoke to Bebe, "Alright....we are ready to release ... get ready....just relax ...  after 3 ..  okey  ....1 ...  2  ...  3..."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH" Bebe was on air. He is floating on air.

Bebe closed his eyes for a moment. Holding on the cable wire tightly. He didn't move for a moment and he held his breath.

Slowly he opened his eyes and blinked several times. Moved his eyes around looking at his surroundings. And slowly turned his head from one direction to the opposite direction. And then Bebe looked up at the ceiling of the Dome. And slowly looked down. His eyes got bigger for he is really up high. He looked at the chairs, the open spaces and the stage. He is thinking were the fans would be. And were they would be in the concert. He is looking at the stage. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHH So this is the birds point of view, if I were to look down from here. I can see everything. And the chairs are not that big looking from here."

The technician asked Bebe, "Bebe, can you remove your hands from the wire? You should practice, not holding on the cable wire."

Bebe let one hand go from the cable wire. When he felt good about it, he let go of his other hand too. He is alright and nothing happened. 

The technician ask Bebe, "Bebe would you move your hands in different direction? As if you are floating on air. As if your are as light as a feather." 

"Ye, arasoh." Bebe answered.

Bebe moved his hands. Tried different way to make it look as if he is floating. And moved his legs too. He practiced different ways to make it look as if he is not strapped in a harness and that as if there is no wire above him.

He is nervous, but he is doing it. His heart is still beating fast.