CONCERT11

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

Chapter 11:

Morning at the Hotel


Saeng is still hungry so he went to the kitchen to look for a bite to eat. Everyone else is preparing to go out to the concert venue. Except Bebe who is in the shower. He is sharing the room with him. When he heard someone rang the door bell. He went to check who it was. He knows security is tight so he feels safe opening the door. Before opening he asked who it was. A woman's voice said, "Housekeeping."

He opened the door only a fraction and peeked who it was. And the woman standing at the other side of the door does look like someone from the hotel staff. And she does have a cart with her. So he opened the door wider and smiled at the woman.

"Good morning, Sir I'm from housekeeping.", Kheena said smiling right back.

"Good morning. We are about to leave could you return in a little while? Everyone is busy right now." Saeng said to Kheena.

"Yes, Sir. Have a nice day sir. And welcome to the Philippines. I hope you enjoy your stay here.", Kheena said to Saeng with all smile.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH My heart......he smiled at me.........my gosh.......
AAAAAHHHH deep breath....... I think I'm having a heart palpitation......Stay cool..... Kheena keep thinking to herself.

She left for the next door....

Saeng thought that girl has a great smile. And she seemed nice.

Saeng went back to the kitchen to look for food.



Leader is sharing the room with Kyu and Mal is sharing the room with one of their staff. All three rooms are single 2 beds with mini kitchen. There are other rooms for the staffs and dancers.

Kheena rang the doorbell of Leader and Kyu's room and a staff answered her and was asked to come back later. The same thing happened when she rang the door of Mal's room.

"Ooooooohhhh I wish one of them answered the door just like when Saeng answered his door. Ooooooohhh", Kheena was thinking. "But still I saw and talked to Saeng. Haaahhahaahaa WOW! ! ! !" "What an encounter I had. A close up and face to face encounter with Saeng." "AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA"

"I still have a chance next time, they will still be here.", Kheena thought.



The Venue

They rode a van to the concert venue, Araneta Coliseum. They had a convoy to get there with all the staff and dancers and the security with them. Besides their own security the PNP provided extra security for them.

They got there safely. And went through the gate at the back of the coliseum for the personnel and the performers.

The technical personnel are already in the Philippines even before the group SS501 flew in to prepare for the concert before hand. The sound engineers, the light engineers, the carpenters, the technicians, and everyone else that is involved in the concert.

The equipments were shipped even before the technicians came. Only a hand few flew in before the arrival of the equipments to check and make sure that the equipment were shipped in good condition.

Everyone is busy doing their work before the concert proper.

Putting up the stage,raising the metal frames, the electricians working on the lines, the production staff working on the details, the background being double check, putting the speakers in their places, the sound engineers checking if the speakers are working,double checking the microphones, taking the lights from their boxes and putting them in their right spot, so many details that must be taken cared off before the concert.

The seating arrangements according to their system must be taken cared too.


The group is there to see the last details of the concert. See the dressing room, how the stage was set, where the should be during a performance, test the sound system, the lights, the microphone, and small details that must be ironed out before the concert. Test their timing during a performance and their costume change. And other details that must be looked into.