CONCERT14

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

Part 14:

 The Rehearsal



Kyu is the first to try the harness and his heart was beating so fast. The harness is made to look as if they are flying. They are going to be princes who will come from a different time zone to look for their princesses.

Kyu is waiting to try it. "Alright, we are all set. Kyu are you ready?", asked by one of the technicians.

Kyu took a deep breath and said, "Alright, let's do this. I'm ready."

The technician said, "After three, one......two...... three....."

And Kyu was on air. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" He is holding on the cable wires tightly.

At first he didn't know what to do. He didn't know where to look. So he closed his eyes tightly shut. Slowly then he opened them. he is very up high. His heart pounding. He slowly looked around. He is breathing hard. He blinked his eyes several times. He slowly moved his legs.

The technician asked him, "Kyu could you remove your hands from the wire. And move them from side to side and forward and back."

"Muot? Ye.", Kyu slowly removed his hands from the cable wires. They are shaking a little. He is still on air and nothing happened. He took several deep breath.

He slowly experimented on what he could do while strapped on the harness.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH "I could do this.", Kyu said.

Kyu is learning to enjoy himself. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kyu is learning to enjoy himself while strapped in the harness. Though his heart is beating fast. And his nerve is still a little shaky .

Leader, Bebe, Saeng and Min with all the other staffs and technicians are watching Kyu, many heads are looking up. 

AAAAAAHHHHHH "If Kyu could do it all of us could do it too.", Leader is saying to the other members. Now with a half smile on his face.

Saeng can't wait to try it. "Can I be the next one to try it? Please!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Aren't you glad awhile ago to go last?", Smiling Leader turned his head to look at Saeng and spoke to him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "I was glad to win the game, but now I'm sorry to go last.", Saeng is pouting a little looking at Leader when he answered. Then went back to watching Kyu. 

Leader is still looking at Saeng with a half smile he touched Saeng's head and said, "Alright you can take my place. If you really can't wait to go next."

"OOOOHHHH Really Joong-aeh, I can go next?",Saeng looked at Joong, he is smiling his dimples is showing. Saeng is giddy with happiness. He can't wait to try it. And went back watching Kyu excitedly with a full smile on his face and his dimples are in full force.

After Kyu it was Saeng who tried the harness next. He was helped to be strapped in. Saeng was excited to try it.

The technician ask Saeng, "Are you ready?"

Saeng said, "Ye I'm ready, let's do it!"

The technician said, "Okey, after 3....I'm going to release you... get ready.... 1......2.......3....."

And Saeng was flying in air. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHOHHHOOOHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA He was holding on the cable wire.

Saeng was having so much fun. He was enjoying himself so much. He was laughing and can't stop his smile from showing.

H let go of the cable wire and tried to move both of his hands in different ways and tried to move his legs in what could be best way possible as if he is flying or as if he is just floating on air. He experimented while he was strapped on the harness.

Saeng was having so much fun.