CONCERT13

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

Chapter 13:

The Venue (Rehearsal)


Leader, "Is everything ready for the concert?" He asked one of the production staff. "I hope the safety lines are properly set when we fly in."

The production staff answered, "Yes, everything is ready, we checked the lines and had some people test the harnesses and even had them try it on for safety."
"We had them try it several times just to be sure."

"Would you like to try it? Maybe all of you should try them so that all of you can have the feel of how it will be once you are on air.", The staff suggested.

"That way you won't be as nervous about it on the day of the concert.", The staff said to Leader.

"Well, it is nerve racking to be on air. But I think it would be fun.", Leader said to the staff. His adrenalin starts kicking just thinking about it.

"Do we have to do this?", Mal is pouting. He is thinking how it would be like and his imagination is running ahead of him.

"Of course we have to do it. It will be fun. You wait and see.", Bebe said to Mal. "Your acting the baby now. HAHHAHHAAHAHAAA"

And Mal look Bebe under his lashes and his pout is getting bigger. "OOOOHHHHH You say that now but wait..... you just wait....", Mal answered Bebe. And gave Bebe several taps in the arm.

"HAHHAAHHAAAAAAA", Bebe is laughing at Mal. Trying to dodge his attack.

And Mal is still pouting looking up thinking where he will be coming from when he is attached to the harness. His nerves is moving to high gear.

Kyu and Saeng on the other hand are thrilled to be able to fly on air. Though they are apprehensive too and nervous about the whole thing but are willing to try it. Saeng like a small child wants to try it and fly.

They went up to the area where the harnesses were set.

Each one will try the harness personally.

No one wants to go first.

So they played a game to see who will go first. (A game very much like Jack n Poy in the Philippines.) Nobody wants to loose and be the first to use the harness.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH I win, I will go last.", Saeng said. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm second to last," Bebe said. HEHEHHEE

The last three are looking at each other. A hand is in-front in a fist. No one wants to loose. They are in a competitive mode.

OOOOHHHH There is tension in the air.

And they swing their hands.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA I WIN! ! ! I WIN ! ! !", Kyu said.

Then there were only Leader and Mal left. Both don't want to be the first on the harness.

Both are eyeing each other. Not wanting to loose.

And they swing their hand.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH", One said and "OOOOOOOHHHH NNNNNOOOOOOO", the other said.

Leader won the last hand toss and Mal is pouting.


Mal is the first one to try and was being helped to put the harness first. "AAAAAHHHH I CAN'T DO THIS?", Mal is saying to them. "Please let someone else be the first maybe I will have the nerve to do it later." "PLEASE! ! !", Mal is asking for help. He is near to tears. "PLEASE! ! ! PLEASE! ! ! PLEASE ! ! !"

Kyu felt sorry for Mal and said, "Alright then, I will take your place." He went to Mal and lightly rub down his back. "Thank you.", Mal said to Kyu looking at him teary eyed.

And Kyu took a deep breath and asked to be helped on putting the harness on.