CONCERT2

CONCERT ( Chap 15 updated)

CHAPTER 2:

 

SETTING THE STORY BEFORE THE CONCERT .....

 


Part 1:

A famous group SS501 was having their world tour to promote the English album.

Their hit single "LOVE ME" (fictional) had reached 2nd in the Billboard Chart, and  now being played in the radios all over the world.

They had successful concerts all over the U.S.A. and was set to have several concerts in Europe. They had just been to New Zealand and Australia.

They had several successful concerts in the Philippines, and they never forgot to have a concert in Manila for their fans, whenever they go out for their world concert tour.

The concert in the Araneta Coliseum, as had been in the past, was sold out, and there still was a clamor for more tickets.

Fans from different parts of the Philippines came with their banners and flags that showed their fandom. Many came in different shade of green. Many came in color coordinated and fan club printed T-shirts.

Fans from different parts of Asia came to see their idols SS501 perform. Other fans, who could not get enough of them came and followed them to Manila. Fans from the U.S.A., Europe and Australia.

 


Part 2:

5 Princes came looking for their Princesses.

Looking for them all over the world.

Their next stop.....Philippines

 

 

Part 3: THE ARRIVAL

Many fans were in the NAIA 3 Terminal waited for the arrival of SS501 a famous group from S. Korea, who were currently in their world tour, and the Philippines was one of their destination.

Their estimated time of arrival was at 5:30 P.M.

Many fans came with their banners to welcome their favorite Korean Pop Group, SS501. In the forefront of the many fans club was TSPH, which had a large number of members all over the world.

TSPH was always represented in all of the concerts, persona or fan signing of SS501 all over world. And had been an officially recognized fans club for a long time.

The airplane that the group SS501 was on, was delayed for more than 2 hours. It landed at 7:45 P.M.

The security was tight and heavy. There were  check points everywhere. All vehicles and people were checked and searched before getting into the NAIA 3 Terminal.

Fans were only allowed in a certain portion of the arrival area.

There were many photographers, news crew, and camera crew.

The arrival of the famous group SS501 was awaited by so many people.

There was no scheduled press conference. From NAIA 3 the group will head straight to their hotel.

There was a commotion in the arrival area. Four of the members of SS501 had arrived in the airport. One member was left behind.

The four members were noticeably stressed and anxious. They were surrounded by security and the media.

They were taken out of the airport and driven straight to their hotel.