Finally Remembering What Happened

Five Years of Attempts

YESUNG'S P.O.V

It was time for Super Junior to perform "Don't Dont", "A-Cha", "Mr. Simple", "Oh Tae Wan Me", and many more. I sighed softly as I got into my outfit "Mr. Simple". But at the moment, Super Junior M is currently on stage singing "Blue Tomorrow". I stopped puting on my shirt when I heard Ryeowook sing. I listened for a while, then something struck me. The words...he wrote them..when I felt him..My heart cried. I gripped my shirt painly as my heart continued to cry for Ryeowook. I don't think I can now face him after knowing what I did to the man I loved the most. So I walked out. I couldn't stand the fact that I hurt Ryeowook's heart but doing something that was suppose to protect Ryeowook. He turned around slowly and looked at Ryeowook.

OUT OF YESUNG'S P.O.V.

Ryeowook was still singing when he noticed Yesung was walking towards his red jeep. Where is he going? Ryeowook thought as he took a step toward because his solo is coming up. When Yesung turned around and looked at Ryeowook, Ryeowook saw sadness and sorrow in Yesung's eyes as they continued to stare at each other. Yesung looked down for a few moments before mouthing 'mianhae'. He turned back around and went towards his red jeep. Ryeowook's eyes widened a bit with tears threatening to fall as he watched Yesung open his jeep door. Ryeowook ripped off his microphone, throwing it on the stage, and ranning out to get to Yesung.

"Ryeowook!" Hangeng yelled but Ryeowook didn't even hear him because he was already at Yesung's red jeep. Yesung looked down at Ryeowook, who was looked straight back at him. Yesung sighed softly knowing where this converstion was going.

"Yesung...do you love me?" Ryeowook whispered because the rest of Super Junior was listening. Yesung blinked a few times before nodding.

"When did you...." Leeteuk asked as he stepped forward. Yesung looked at the leader before sighing.

"Two days ago..on Ryeowook's birthday" Yesung said and sat inside his jeep. Ryeowook looked at Yesung as tears where falling down his face.

"If...If you truly do love me...then you'll stop hurting me, right?" Yesung looked up....

"Listen..What I did was to protect you from Byran...Byran contacted me, and if I didn't do what he said, you will be killed..." Yesung said and grabbed his keys. Leeteuk blinked a few times before groaning.

"Bwoh?" Ryeowook asked. Yesung rolled his eyes before pulling Ryeowook to him. Yesung then cupped Ryeowook's face between his face and leaned in to a plant a kiss on Ryeowook's lips. Ryeowook was shocked at first but then relaxed into the kiss. Yesung smiled sadly and broke the kiss gently. Yesung then pushed Ryeowook away from him because he knows that Byran is watching. Yesung then closes the door ignoring the cries of his bandmates. He then drove off....but not before Byran smashing his car into the driver's side of Yesung's red jeep.

"YESUNG!" Leeteuk and Ryeowook yelled when he saw Yesung's car flipped over a total of four time and went off a cliff. And all they heard was an explosion. Ryeowook was the first one to ran over to the cliff. He looked down and saw Yesung lying on the ground. not moving. But the thing that shocked Ryeowook and Leeteuk the most, was the Yesung was lying in his own pool of blood. Ryeowook bent foward a little bit but ends up falling down the cliff. Leeteuk exclaimed but grabbed Ryeowook's hand but ends up falling down the cliff with him. Leeteuk being the leader, pulls Ryeowook ontop of me, making Leeteuk take the impact inside of Ryeowook. All Leeteuk sees before he blacks out was Ryeowook crying his name.