Bwoh?

Five Years of Attempts

RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

I couldn't believe my eyes..Yesung and Leeteuk were sitting here in my class...unharm..and healthy. I rubbed my eyes for the second time telling myself this is a dream. Yesung..my love..was alive. But what do I do? Do I just saw 'i love you' to him? What? Ugh, I am so~ confused! I thought as I continued to take notes from the smartboard. We are learning about tornadoes and hurricanes...on the first day of school! The bell rings a few seconds later, telling people to go to next class. I looked at my schedule and I have gym...Ugh, I hate gym..I thought. I grabbed my backpack and left. The gym was huge, bigger than it was last year. They must of done some reconstruction to it during the summer.

"okay class..split up into teams..girls vs boys..we are playing Soccer" Everyone groaned including myself.

OUT OF RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

Ryeowook sighed as the coach split them up into teams..soccer wasn't Ryeowook's best strong point but he was good at defending the goal. So that is what Ryeowook did...But soon he would figure out that doing that wasn't such a good idea..Ryeowook was defending the goaly, who was Sungmin. Ryeowook watched the ball carely everytime someone from the opposite team kicked it to each other...Adam, the school's bully now was the bully. Ryeowook tensed a bit when Adam got closer and closer to the goal. Adam kicked the soccer ball and all Ryeowook hears before blacking out, is someone screaming his name.

.....

Ryeowook's opened his eyes, groaning at the blinding light. He looked around and saw someone sleeping comfortably in a chair. The stranger groaned before stirring..but instead that person fall off the chair with a loud thud...Ryeowook blinked while looking at the person who just face planted the floor not even three seconds ago.

"Yesung..." Ryeowook whispered when he finally realized that Yesung was in the room..What if that was Yesung? Then Yesung fall out of his char...So much for being called a ninja, Yesung..Ryeowook thought as he tried to control his laugher. Yesung looked up and saw Ryeowook staring at him intensly...He blushed when he realized that Ryeowook saw him fall out of his chair..

YESUNG'S P.O.V.

Man..I am such an idiot..Not only did I just fall out of my chair while sleeping....Oh trust me, it gets better...Ryeowook even saw me~.....I groaned a little while rubbing my poor abused head..Ryeowook looked at me then looked down at the floor, blushing cutely.

"Red..The color red suits you, you know that right, Wookie?" I said while standing up, brushing off the dirt off of my clothes. Ryeowook looked up at me once more...but instead of looking away..he looked at me for who knows how long...I decided then to tell Ryeowook I love him.

"Wookie~" Yesung whispered. Ryeowook blinked a few times before nodding..

"Saranghae Wookie.." I said while looking into his beautiful colored eyes. Ryeowook opened his mouth to say something but then closed it immediatly. I smiled as I walked over to him. He was watching him as I cupped his cheeks between my hands. Ryeowook's eyes searched mine, as if he didn't believe I word I just said. I leaned in, pressing my lips to his soft ones. Ryeowook smiled and kissed me back like his life depended on it.

"Wookie.." I said after we pulled away from the kiss. Ryeowook nods.

"Marry me?" I asked. Ryeowook's blinked a few times before nodding. I smiled before kissing him..I felt something wet on my cheeks. I looked down at Ryeowook, who was crying. I pulled away gently and wipped away his tears. Ryeowook finally opened his eyes again and grabbed mine hands in his....Ryeowook smiled before laying down pulling me ontop of him. My hands are next to his hand, my body is between his legs which we pointed up to the ceiling..Ryeowook smiled before kissing me again. I smiled too.

"I love you Ryeowook" I said..

"I know..I love you too Yesung..my ninja..who fails at being a ninja just ten minutes ago.." He said.

"Yah~ It wasn't my fault~" I whined.

"Sure..sure Yesung." He said.

"It wasn't~" I whined again.

"Ooh~ stop whining and kiss me, fool" He said. I did what I was told to.