Flashbacks

Five Years of Attempts

It's been a month since Yesung lost his memory. Things haven't been the same..Everyone was nice to him since Yesung didn't recognize them...but the person who was hurt the most was...Ryeowook.

RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

I am sitting on my bed with my knees to my chest, my arms around my knees...I have been like this for a month now. I haven't really eat or moved. I blame myself for what happened to Yesung....I want to move. But I don't think my muscles will do just that...Someone knocked on my door for the hundrendth time today. I ignored it..but after a while, I was getting pissed. Didn't anyone see the sign on my door? I groaned as I sat up but instead I face planted the ground. I heard someone gasp before slamming my door open. I then lifted my face up from the ground, going to yell at the person..but I stopped. Yesung. He was standing there in the doorway, looking at me, with....worried eyes. I looked away as I felt more tears coming. I didn't want him to see my cry..it's not like he remembers me tho.

"Ryeowook..." Oh, his voice. The beautiful voice, that I missed, ran through my ears. I looked up into his eyes. Yesung bent down to me, helping me up but again I fell. But this time was different...I fell onto his chest. His heart...was beating fast along with mine. Why is his heart beating fast?

 

OUT OF RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

Yesung looked down at Ryeowook, who was looking at his chest.. Yesung smiled softly before ruffling his hair.

"You need to eat..Come on" Yesung said before pulling a weak Ryeowook downstairs to eat. Ryeowook lets Yesung pull him because he has no energy to fight him. Ryeowook's face light up when he realized Yesung grabbed his wrist. When Ryeowook stepped into the kitched, Sungmin was the first one to ran over to Ryeowook and hug him tightly. Ryeowook blinked a few times before hugging Sungmin back. A few weeks went by fast for Ryeowook.

"I am happy that Ryeowook is back to his normal old self" Leeteuk said, looking Yesung who watching Ryeowook get tackled into the pool by Sungmin.

"eheh yea~" Yesung said before taking off his shirt and jumping into the pool. Sungmin laughed, Ryeowook laughed as well.

"It's good to have the team back" Leeteuk whispered.