Troubling News

Five Years of Attempts

Once at the hospital, doctors were already waiting for them. Super Junior looked at each other wondering if Yesung made it or not. Leeteuk, was the bravest, to walk up to them and walk.

"Well?" He asked. The doctors looked at each other then sighed softly. Leeteuk got tense when he heard them sigh. Is...Is he DEAD? Leeteuk thought.

"Sir, Yesung is fine..however..we got a problem" Doctor 1 stated. Leeteuk felt tears dwelling in his eyes.

"Yesung lost all of his memories because of the drugs that were injected into him. We were able to get him memory one person...That person is you, Leeteuk" Doctor 2 said before bowing and heading off to continue working. Leeteuk just stood here, silently crying. Ryeowook and the others went over to their leader, only to find that he was crying. Leeteuk turned around and sighed, telling them the story that the doctors just told him not five seconds ago. There was not a dry eye in the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesung's P.O.V.

Where I am? Oh right...I am in the hospital...I looked around trying to figure out why? I look at my wrists..there were bruised and scared. I jumped when there was a knock on the door. I hesisated at first...before answering.

"C-Come in" I said. The door slowly opened to reveal a cute yet scared man. He was pink pants with a blue button-up shirt...he looks familiar..

"Yesung.." He whispered. I blinked at him...Why is my heart hurting? I continue to stare at the man...he looks down, tears rolling down his cute face.

"Hey~..don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry.." I said. He then bows before running out the my sight. I didn't even get a chance to ask him his name because he was already out of the hospital. Leeteuk came in...

"Teukkie-hyung..." I said. He looked at me smiling. He come over to my bed and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I smiled before hugging him back. I felt something...wet. I looked down and saw Leeteuk crying. I smiled before wipping his tears away with my thumbs. Leeteuk looked up at me.

"I thought you were..." I rolled my eyes before hugging him tightly. Leeteuk continued to cry on my shoulder. I don't mind....after a few long moments, I fell asleep in my leaders arms. Warm..and yet comfortable.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________