YESUNG'S BEEN WHAT????!

Five Years of Attempts

As soon as everyone stepped into Yesung's floor, their lives were forever changed. Blood...was everywhere, on the mirror, on the wall, EVERYWHERE. Blood water was coming from the bathtub. Ryeowook felt something cold and wet touched his bare feet, looking down it was blood water. He exclaimed loudly making everyone turn to him wondering what he saw. He was pointed down at the water, Leeteuk followed the trail of so called 'blood water' and it led to Yesung's bathtub. Which had more blood on the curtain that everywhere else. Leeteuk's eyes widened as he made out an outline a body in the water. He quickly ran over to the bathtub, yanking the curtains away, and dropping to his knees. There in the bathtub was Yesung, covered from head to toe in blood, and there were multiple bruises on his neck, arms, and chest. His skin was pale and he wasn't moving nor breathing. Sungmin grabbed a towel and placed it on the floor before placing Yesung's pale, cold body onto it. Sungmin first checked to see if he was breathing..which he wasn't.

"Call 9-1-1!" Sungmin exclaimed before starting CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) on Yesung. Ryeowook blinked a few times before dialing 911 but he didn't take his eyes off of Yesung and Sungmin. He told the ambulance people where there were and what happened, there are sending a few ambulances and police officers. Ryeowook hung up after the line went dead, he then bent down so that he was next to Sungmin, who was still doing CPR on Yesung. After a few a long minutes, Yesung finally began coughing..but he wasn't coughing out air instead he was coughing out blood. Ryewook didn't even move when the ambulance came and took Yesung with them back the hospital that was ten minutes away from the Super Junior dooms. Everyone ran to their cars and followed the ambulance expect for Ryeowook and Leeteuk. Leeteuk was still staring at the bathtub while Ryeowook was badly crying. Ryeowook then started to have a hard time breathing and that grabbed Leeteuk's attention. He ran over to Ryeowook, who was still on the bloody floor trying to get air into his lungs again. Leeteuk rubbed Ryeowook's bad in a soothly manner, after about five minutes or so, Ryeowook was finally breathing normal. They both ran to the van and drove to the hospital. On the way there, Ryeowook was having flashback about Yesung and their happy moments together.

"Why do he keep going this? And why I am crying? Do...I still love him?"