Attempt Two

Five Years of Attempts

Yesung's P.O.V.

It has been two weeks since Ryeowook caught me, outside talking to nothing but the air. I remember it clearly as if it happened yesterday, but in reality it didn't. I couldn't say anything to him, I just let him walk out of sight again. I am sitting on my bed, wondering IF I am ever going to be back together with my beloved. I sighed as I went towards my bathroom and did the unthinkable. But before I did that, I grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote a note/letter to who ever sees this note.

Dear whomever reads this note,

I, Yesung, will not be able to see, touch, smell, taste, or hear by the time you read this. I am sorry but as this moment, my life is ed up...and it's all my fault. I loved this one person, one person who I promised to protect, but in the end....I failed him. I failed myself. So I am sorry Ryeowook for everything but I life isn't a life without you. Cheesy, I know..but it is true. I want you to be happy again, so please forget everything about me and find someone who will treat you like a prince.

Love always,

Kim Yesung.

I felt tears stinging my tears as I tapped the note to my door. I heard a door slam open indicting that someone is home from Kiss The Radio. So I went into the bathroom, grabbed a knife that I stole from the kitchen, and I cut my wrist. I yelped at the pain as the blood ran down my skin from the wound. All of a sudden, a hand came from behind me, placing it on my mouth. I started to panic but soon I felt nothing as darkness overrided my world.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin come into the doom to find it....strange. Sungmin really couldn't really explain but some how he got a bad feeling, and like always he was correct. So Sungmin silently walked around, stopping at every corner looking both ways before continuing walking. He stopped when he saw Yesung's room open widely like he ran out of his room in a hurry. But Yesung's night lamp was still on. So Sungmin went slowly into his room and found it empty but the window was wide open and the curtains were blowing in the wind. He exclaimed as a piece of paper slapped him in the face like someone slapped Sungmin across the face. He took the paper away from his face and gasped. With shaken hands read the note and immediatly grabbed the piece of paper onto the floor, where it was picked up by the wind and caried away like a leave flying in the wind. He then ran to the house phone and dialed his hyung's number breathing heavily as if he was crying. But sure enough he was, Sungmin was crying.

"Annyeong?" He heard Leeteuk's soft yet strong voice coming from the other side of the phone. He could hear Eunhyuk and Donghae fooling around again, Sungmin rolled his eyes before answering his hyung.

"We..Have a problem, hyung" He said. He heard Leeteuk sigh before telling him softly that they will be there in a few. He hung up after the line went dead, then something came to Sungmin's mind. Where is Yesung? He thought as he went back to Yesung's room, it was still the same as the last time he was here. Yesung's bathroom door was open and there was door dripping down from the doorknob. Sungmin's heart started to race as he ran towards the bathroom and found no Yesung. Nothing but lots of blood, and it was everywhere like Yesung put up a struggle against someone. He jumped when he heard the van door slam close following by the front door. Sungmin ran out of Yesung's bathroom, his hands were covered in Yesung's blood. Leeteuk's eyes widened a bit when he saw blood on Sungmin's hand. Thinking that he cut himself by accident, he immediatly ran over to him, grabbing his bloodly hands into his his.

"I'm fine hyung. But...." Leeteuk looked up in time to see Sungmin's tears.

"Yesung..he's gone.." He whispered to Leeteuk so that only he heard him. Leeteuk's exclaimed softly before running into Yesung's bedroom. Everyone else looked at each other worried but ran to follow their leader to see why he exclaimed but what they found wasn't what they were expecting.