Attempt One

Five Years of Attempts

Ryeowook smiled happily but inside it was like he was dead, the crowd was cheering loudly. His band members hugged Ryeowook tightly as they walked off the stage. JYJ was heading to the stage when everyone heard screaming followed by a thud. Ryeowook ran on stage as soon as he heard the thud as gasped the scence before him. The stage had fallen, and people were under the stage when it happened. Including Yesung. He ran and helped people out, he sighed in relief seeing that they weren't hurt badly, just a few bumps and brusies.

"There is still one person under it!" Jaejoong yelled as he ran over the fallen stage. Something shiny grabbed his attention, he bent down and looked at the floor. It was a silver heart necklace, and one name was ingraved into the heart....Ryeowook. His eyes widened and immediatly grabbed the metal bars to help get Yesung out before it's too late. Ryeowook ran over to Jaejoong but stopped when he saw a familiar necklace his Jaejoong's hand. It belonged to Yesung, the person he loved the most and yet Ryeowook was hurt the man he loved the most.

"SOMONE CALL 9-1-1!!' Jaejoong yelled as he saw Yesung unconscious and bleedy badly. He went to get him but stopped because he heard crying. Like a child was crying as if he/ she lost their parents. A child's hand was under Yesung, but Yesung was lying down on the child. Instead he was lying down next to the boy, who was unharmed.

"Yesung..." Jaejoong whispered as everyone ran to him. Ryeowook was the first one to help the child and Yesung out. But Yesung won't move no matter what Ryeowook did. Ryeowook pushed, punched, yelled, kicked...nothing he did would make Yesung woke up or move. Thinking the worst, Ryeowook fell onto his knees and covered his tearfull face with his hands. He didn't even hear the ambulance come in and take Yesung to the hospital.

 

ATTEMPT NUMBER ONE THE GET RYEOWOOK: SEMI-FAIL!