Attempt Two

Five Years of Attempts

It has been one year the accident during a major concert. The accident was all over the news, and Yesung wasn't happy but at the same time he was. He saved a fan of Sungmin's when the stage fall down. Yesung is currently thinking in his room about how he is going to get Ryeowook back. It's been almost two years now since Ryeowook and Yesung broke up. He grabbed his laptop and logged in youtube. Then looked up funny ryeowook and yesung, there were a lot of videos. Yesung smiled sadly and put his laptop back onto his desk and walked to SM Entertainment building. Yesung was told to stay home  by Leeteuk because he didn't fell too good, but he didn't listen. He walked into the dance room where they practiced there new and old dance moves for upcoming concerts. Everyone expect for Ryeowook stopped and looked at Yesung, who was standing in the doorway.

"I thought I told you to stay home, Yesung?" Leeteuk said as he walked towars Yesung.

"I am feel fine now." Liar. Yesung lied. He didn't like lying to his hyung but he did it anyways. Super Junior was practicing their new dance moves for "Mr Simple version B". They practiced it a few times becaues some of the members didn't dance the right way or forget to dance (LOL). It was the third time doing the dance to "Super Man" when Yesung felt dizzy. He staggered a bit backwars before shaking the feeling off. Ryeowook and Leeteuk looked at each other worried when he saw Yesung stagger. Leeteuk sighed softly and went over to Yesung.

"Go home" Leeteuk whispered softly to Yesung, who shook his head no.

"I just tripped on my foot, hyung" Again Yesung lied. Leeteuk nodded before walking back to practice the dance moves one more time before going to Kiss The Radio for three hours. As they got into the dance formation, Yesung collasped onto the floor. They all turn and gasp then ran over to him. Yesung was lying on his back looking up at his hyungs. They looked down worried.

"I'm fine. Just slipped" He said. They all nod knowing the floors are waxed a lot before they came to practice. But Yesung wasn;t fine at all. He placed his hand on his forehead groaning when he felt hotness on the back of his palm. He stood up to dance with them. Ten minutes later, they stopped because some had to go to Kiss The Radio. Yesung went downstairs but darkness over rided his soul, making him fall down them. Everyone either exclaimed or jumped at the loud thud. Leeteuk ran, thinking it was Yesung again. And sure enough it was. But it wasn't like the last time, Yesung was unconscious and breathing heavily. He gently gathered a weak Yesung in his arms and walked back into the living room.

They all turned around and immediately ran over the them.

"Bwoh?" Eunhyuk asked. Leeteuk sighed and told them everything. Ryeowook sat there, listening and his eyes widened a bit when he heard that Yesung was exhusted from the drama show. Plus he had a fever eariler today, so that really didn't help Yesung at all. Leeteuk walked towards Yesung's room, kicked the door open with his foot and gently placed Yesung onto the bed. Yesung groaned softly in his sleep when Leeteuk was just about the walk out. Looking back at Yesung, he went to Ryeowook and asked him to watch Yesung until they got back. Ryeowook hesitated a bit before nodding. Then they all leaved to Kiss The Radio. Ryeowook went into his old room and found Yesung outide on his potch. Wookie ran over to him and looked at Yesung.

"Why?" A voice suddenly said into the night.

"Why can't I do anything right?!!" He yelled as he dropped onto his knees. Ryeowook stayed quiet wondering what Yesung meant by that.

"I love Ryeowook but he doesn't" He whispered as he turned around and looked at Ryeowook. He was shocked at what Yesung said but shook the feeling off and walked back into the room.