OMO

Five Years of Attempts

Ryeowook sat there looking back and forth between Yesung, his loved one, and Leeteuk, his leader. Ryeowook sighed softly before dialing 911 and then Blade to see if he can do anything. But for some reason, Blade wasn't answering his phone. That's strange....Ryeowook thought. A few moments later, Ryeowook hears a groan...Ryeowook turned around and saw Yesung trying to sit up but couldn't. Ryeowook stood up and ran over to Yesung..Yesung looked at him as he sat down in front of him. Yesung's head was bleeding badly, he had mulitple cuts and bruises. Yesung was breathing heavily...Ryeowook looked at him worried..

"Yesung...." Ryeowook whispered making Yesung looked up at him. A faint smile appeared on Yesung's face..Yesung exclaimed and gripped his bloody shirt because his heart suddenly starting hurting. Ryeowook looked at Yesung worried.

"I'm...okay" Yesung lied. Ryeowook looked at him for a few more seconds before nodding and running to Leeteuk..who was now dead. Ryeowook thought he was still unconcious but then Ryeowook saw that Leeteuk was breathing...He exclaime and started doing CPR on his leader. Yesung heard Ryeowook exclaim, he then looked at Ryeowook and he too gasped. Yesung slowly stood up igorning the pain coming from his chest and walked over to Ryeowook and Leeteuk. After a few minutes, Ryeowook finally gave up...Leeteuk was now dead. Ryeowook cried ontop of Leeteuk crying...Yesung looked at Ryeowook, felling he too was dying..but not the "OMG he's dying" but his heart is dying from heartbreak. Yesung bent down and grabbed Ryeowook, pulling him into his chest. Ryeowook looked up at Yesung..who was feeling darkness creeping near. Yesung lets go off Ryeowook and stumble backwards before falling. Ryeowook lucky caught Yesung before he fell.

"Ryeowook...saranghae..mianhae.." Yesung said. Ryeowook smiled as tears were rolling down his cheeks. Yesung kissed his lightly..

"Mianhae..." Ryeowook left Yesung's body go limp. Ryeowook lied him on the ground and checked for a pulse...Nothing..Ryeowook lost two important people in one day...and on his birthday as well.