Yesung's Biggest Mistake

Five Years of Attempts

   SHINee, Super Junior, and 2pm were all sitting around a large table playing spin the bottle. Yesung told everyone that he had to go to the bathroom, no one expected anything so they let him. But Emmi, Blade's younger sister, has been noticing Yesung has been acting a little....weird lately. About ten minutes later, no Yesung. Emmi texted Leeteuk, her secret crush.

From:Emmi

To: Leeteuk

Hyung? Where is Yesung? I am getting worried...he has been acting strange these passed few days.

Leeteuk looked up from his phone, looked at Emmi then looked at the hall which was empty. They decided to wait a bit longer, because maybe Yesung was fixing his hair, or getting a new hair style from Blade. But Blade was talking to Onew. Minutes passed by and there was STILL now sign for Yesung anywhere. Ryeowook is boyfriend/ soon to be husband was getting worried as hell. So they decided to walk around to find Yesung but what they find, isn't what they wanted to see. They heard coming from a room just down the hall from there they are currently standing. They paused to hear the noise again, and sure enough, they heard it again. Ryeowook looked at them worried, "What if Yesung is getting rapied?" Ryeowook thoughts as they continued to listen. But something then caught there ears, an another moan, but with Yesung's name in the middle of the sentence.

They quickly ran towards where the noices were coming from and sure enough Yesung was there. Leeteuk silently opened the door so they could see what was going on. Ryeowook gasped following by Leeteuk and Emmi.

"YAY!" Leeteuk yelled at the top of his lungs not caring if everyone in the SM Entertainmnet Building heard him or not. Yesung stopped all of his movements and gulped. He knew that he was now in BIG trouble. Ryran popped his head up from the pillow and gasped. There stood his older brother, Emmi, and Ryeowook, who was now in tears. Yesung got up and covered himself with a blank and slowly looked at Leeteuk, who was giving him a death glare.

"How long has with being going on?" Leeteuk pointed at Ryran, not knowing who he is because he is too focused on Yesung at the moment. Yesung blinked a few times before answering his angry hyung.

"Since..Ryeowook and I first started to date" Yesung looked down.

"Brother?" Leeteuk paused, hearing a familiar voice. Looking passed Yesung, there sitting on the bed, was no other than his younger brother.

"Ryran?" He nodded and smiled.

"You too where dating while Yesung was taken by Ryeowook?" Emmi asked while trying to comfort Ryeowook, who was breathing heavily. Ryran then became confused at what she said.

"Yesung and Ryeowook where dating? But Yesung told me that he wasn't dating anyone" Ryran glared at Yesung who yelped sofly and looked down. That is when Ryeowook blew, he stood up glaring at his Yesung.

"YOU ING BASTARD! I LOVED YOU. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, HUH? TELL ME KIM YESUNG?!" Everyone looked at Ryeowook. shocked as hell. Yesung looked at him, then looked down again. Ryeowook paused before ripping off his engagement ring/necklace off, and throwing it at Yesung, which slapped in the face.

"Well, I hope are happy with him..And..we are over. I hope you life is ing happy because I don't be in no more." Ryeowook yelled before running outside. Leeteuk yelled his name, but Ryeowook just kept on running. All they heard next was a crash followed by metal colliding with metal. Screaming was now heard. They looked at outside and saw Ryeowook lying in the middle of the road now moving. A black jeep sandwiched between another car and a telephone pole. Leeteuk was the first one to ran outside to Ryeowook. Emmi glared at Yesung and followed Leeteuk into the street. She then pulled at her iphone and dialed 9-1-1. Ryeowook wasn't breathing when Leeteuk arrived, so he decided to do mouth-to-mouth. After a few moments, Ryeowook coughed out blood signaling them, that Ryeowook was alive but badly hurt. The ambalance finally arrived and placed Ryeowook onto a strecher and fled back to the hosptial. There were waited for two hours before Super Junior, SHINee, and 2pm got the news that would forever change their lives.

"Ryeowook has a 5% chance of surviving this. His ribcage is broken and some of the pieces pierced into his lungs and his heart. The impact of the car, gave Ryeowook a serious case of concussion. I am sorry" Then doctor then bowed and lefted to help his staff to do whatever they can to save Ryeowook. Yesung looked down once again, feeling guilty as ever knowing Ryeowook would never forgive him. Not that he blams Ryeowook. Yesung let the tears roll down his flawless cheeks as he stood and walked out without anything see him so do. There was not a dry eye in the waiting room.