Chapter 8: Pocky Kiss, Bacon Kiss

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

 “ SooRa?” Sehun walks into her room.

“ What?” SooRa asks still with the same book in her hands. “ Are you bored like Chen?” Sehun laughs, a pack of pocky in his hand.

“ No, I want to play a game.” Sehun said as the girl sits up in her bed.

“ What kind of game?” She asks, her curiosity taking over her. Sehun smirks, taking a seat in front of the girl, revealing the pack of pocky.

“ Pocky game.” He said simply as takes one out. SooRa's eyes widen slightly, but she doesn't protest.

“ Fine. But let my hold the pocky.” SooRa said taking the box away from the boy. She grabs a chocolate covered stick, placing it in between her teeth. SooRa avoids Sehun's eyes as he bites down on the opposite side of the stick. Sehun inches closer and closer to her lips, SooRa's face heats up with embarrassment. Just as she was about to pull away, Sehun cups her cheeks, firmly pressing his lips against hers. She squeaks slightly as the boy pushes her down onto the bed. Sehun tastes like the chocolate, his tongue swirls against hers. SooRa moans loudly from under the boy, feeling his hard member press up against her. The boy pulls back, instantly kissing her neck, down to her collar bones.

“ S-Sehun.” She gasps as he her neck. Sehun gains control over himself, placing on last kiss on her lips.

“ I love you SooRa.” He said before walking out, leaving the girl breathless on her bed.

~ ~ ~

“ Baek? I have your shirts.” SooRa said as she knocks the door of his room. She hears shuffling inside and waits a while before knocking again.

“ Baekhyun? Bacon?” She said.

“ Go ahead come in.” A muffled voice said. She opened the door to see a shirtless Baekhyun with a towel around his neck. SooRa stares at the boy in awe, no he didn't have abs, but he had a toned, smooth stomach and nice arms. Her face reddens.

“N-no wonder you asked me to wash your clothes..” She mumbles handing the pile of folded clothes to the latter.

“Thank you my sweet.” He said with a smile. SooRa giggles slightly before turning to leave. Baekhyun grabs her wrist and pulls her to him, his hands gripping onto her hips.

“ Where are you going? I haven't seen you all day.” The boy said with a wolfish look in his eyes. SooRa smiles nervously.

“ W-well, you've been busy haven't you?”

“ Yeah, but I'm not now.” Baekhyun said as hoists her up, having her wrap her legs around his bare waist. Her heart beats rapidly against her chest, his face so, so close to hers, SooRa cups Baekhyun's face and presses her lips against his. Her hands go into his damp hair as Baekhyun gives her a squeeze. Soft moans escape the both of them as they hungrily fight for dominance with their tongues. Baekhyun lays on his bed with SooRa on top of him. After a while, SooRa pulls back to catch her breath, this time leaving the boy under her breathless.

“ You are so beautiful.” Baekhyun said. SooRa smiles shyly before laying down next to him.

“ I love you SooRa.”