Chapter 9: Last Kiss?

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

 “ SooRaaahhhh” A deep voice said from across the room.

“ What do you need Chan?” SooRa asks as she sets the large basket of oranges in the kitchen. Chanyeol lays lazily on the couch in the living room.

“ I need cuddles.” He states as SooRa laughs. She walks over tho the living room, noticing the boy laying on the couch with his arms wide. SooRa sits next to him, squealing as Chanyeol grabs her and embraces her into a hug. His arms wrap around her easily, and her head lays on his chest. Chanyeol runs his hands through SooRa's hair, humming softly to himself. His fingers trace around her waist, going down to her hips. He suddenly flips over in the couch, hovering on top of SooRa. The girl's eyes widen slightly, innocently looking up at the wolfboy. Leaning down, he captures her lips in a hungry kiss, nibbling her lower lip. Whimpers escape SooRa, her fingers entangling themselves in Chanyeol's hair. Deep grunts escape him as the two become more and more needy, SooRa's lungs yearn for air, but she can't stop. Chanyeol wraps her legs around his waist, holding her closer and deeper, savoring his only moment with her. Soon, the eager lust fades, being replaced with slow, loving kisses. Chanyeol pulls away from SooRa, her face flushed, lips plump and she pants softly.

“ God, I love you SooRa.” He said as he pecks her forehead. SooRa smiles at him before pulling him towards her. And that's how they stay, on the couch holding eachother.