Chapter 4 (Sweet and Spice)

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

 That afternoon, SooRa was left home with Tao as the other boys decided to go running. Tao was following SooRa around the house like a child. While doing her chores and while making lunch for the others.

“Noona~” Tao murmers. SooRa raises an eyebrow.

“Yah oppa, I'm younger than you.” She says as he sits at the table.

“I know, but I like calling you that better.” He says just as SooRa finishes cooking. SooRa rolls her eyes as she takes off her appron.

 

Tao was growing impatient. He was waiting for the right moment to pounce, but he wasn't getting anywhere. SooRa starts to walk past him, when Tao grabs her wrist and pulls SooRa onto his lap. Slightly taken back, SooRa's brown eyes widen.

So this is why the other boys got out of the house.” She thought. Tao smirks at her expression, taking the chance to kiss her. SooRa's shoulders tense, until she feels Tao wrap his arms around her. She put her arms around his neck, tugging on his blond locks.

SooRa squeaks as she feels Tao's member harden under her. Rocking her hips back and forth, SooRa makes Tao moan loudly. Tugging the ends of the hem of her shirt, Tao pulls the shirt off SooRa, revealing her black laced bra. Tao breaks the kiss, noticing the girl blushing madly. He lifts her up and lays her on the kitchen table, crawling on top of her. Tao kisses her jaw, going down to her neck then collar bone. SooRa lets out a moan which hit Tao right in his pants.

Suddenly, the front door opens and they hear voices. Tao leaves one last lingering kiss on the girl's lips before whispering “ I love you.”. Then he leaves, leaving SooRa scrambling to pull her shirt on.

 

* * *

 

Later that evening, SooRa was in the kitchen making dinner when Kyungsoo walks in.

“ SooRa-ah do you need any help?” He asks the girl. She smiles.

“Could you wash those carrots?” She says as he nods. He gets to work and when he finishes he watches SooRa cook. He stares at her admiring her tiny frame. How her dark hair was pulled up into a messy bun, and how you could see her curves with the white tank top and blue shorts she was wearing. She finishes stirring a pot and puts the lid. Her back turned to Kyungsoo. His breath hitches as he got a thought. Kyungsoo walks behind her and wraps his arms around SooRa's tiny waist. The girl smiles to herself.

“ You okay Kyungsoo oppa?” She ask the boy. He mutters a yes, then rest his head on her shoulder. His plump lips graze SooRa's neck and she feels electricity run up her body. Kyungsoo kisses her neck, then her cheek.

“I love you.” He says just as SooRa turns her head. Kyungsoo places an innocent kiss on her lips and leaves the kitchen with a smile.