Chapter 3 (Puzzled Solved)

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

After what happened with Kai, SooRa could see the other boys very anxious. Then it hit her. They may be humans, but their wolf like traits are still there. SooRa looks at the other wolf packs on the daily walk, and sees them pairing up. “It's mating season.” She thought. Then she feels embarrassed. One girl with twelve wolf/boys in one house...that was something!

 

SooRa decided to just go with it, the boys will get over with it soon, and they'd be back to normal. But being around the boys, SooRa felt nervous, she can see them always eying her lustfully.

 

That night as everyone went to bed, SooRa laid in her bed restlessly. She tossed and turned and threw her covers off, feeling hot. She changed into shorts and took off her shirt only wearing her sports bra.

Upon hearing the shuffling in the room next door, Xiumin gets up and goes to check on SooRa.

 

“SooRa? Can't you- Xiumin's eyes widen at seeing her. SooRa laying on her bed, slightly panting from moving around so much, her cheeks flushed, her hair slightly messy and only wearing her shorts and bra. The boy's breathing hitched, and he gulped. His eyes tracing every curve on SooRa's body.

 

“Oppa? You can't sleep either?” SooRa asks sitting up. Xiumin only nods, his eyes glued to her.

 

“....Oppa, do you want to lay down with me?” The female asks innocently.

 

Something about the way she said that, made Xiumin's bottom half of his body extremely uncomfortable. Xiumin approaches the bed sitting next to SooRa. His eyes went straight to SooRa's plumb pink lips. Seeing the strange expression on the boy's face, SooRa places her hand on Xiumin's forehead.

 

“Oppa, your face is really warm.” She says. Xiumin his lips hungrily. He slowly leans in, softly kissing SooRa's lips. Pushing her down onto the bed, Xiumin hovers over SooRa. Slowly and tenderly he bites her lower lip, getting a cute moan from the girl under him. Xiumin breaks the kiss, then goes on to planting wet kisses down SooRa's jaw and onto her neck.

 

Sweat trickles down the boy's forehead, not being able to take the heat, Xiumin strips his shirt off, exposing his well toned arms and abs. SooRa can't help but stare. She smiles shyly, as Xiumin kisses her again. The girl lets out a muffled cry as he her tongue. Biting, and teasing went on for an hour. Xiumin had to control himself from going any further that kissing. When they finished, both left in sweat, and panting loudly. Xiumin pecks SooRa's lips one last time.

 

“I love you.” He says. SooRa looks in to his eyes, unable to say anything. She snuggles up against his bare chest and falls asleep. Xiumin smiles to himself and falls asleep with the love of his life.

 

* * *

 

Morning greets SooRa with shouting. She peels her eyes open to find eleven very upset looking wolfboys. She turns to see a shirtless Minseok hugging her waist.

 

“Yah hyung!” Chen yells as he and Baekhyun pull him away from the girl and drag him out. SooRa was about to speak when Luhan looks at her with kind eyes.

 

“Don't worry princess, it isn't your fault.” He says. As he and the other boys leave, SooRa shakes her head slightly giggling. She grabs a towel and heads to shower. Afterwards, she dresses in an over sized t-shirt and tiny shorts. Retuning to her room, she makes her bed. The SooRa hears a faint knock on the door.

 

“Come in.” She says. The door opens quietly and Kris walks in with a basket of laundry.

“Here's the clothes from the dryer.” He says setting the basket down.

“Thank Kris oppa.” SooRa replies. Kris eyes SooRa, taking in that she was only wearing a large shirt. His shirt that she probably stole.

 

“You okay” SooRa asks. Kris nods. “Okay, well I'm going to make make breakfast I don't want Kyungsoo oppa to do it for me.” She says heading towards the door.

 

Suddenly Kris slams the door, grabbing her wrists and pins SooRa to the wall. SooRa only slightly taken back in shock, winces at the impact of her back and the wall. Kris takes no time to capture her lips, ing his tongue into . SooRa lets out a muffled squeak as Kris lifts her up, pulling her legs around his waist. SooRa runs her fingers through Kris's hair, he places his large hands on her hips. Goosebumps form on SooRa's thighs as Kris runs his hands up and down them.

 

“Mmm...oppa.” SooRa moans into the kiss. Kris bites her lips, then moves to her neck.

“I love you SooRa, you are only mine..” Kris growls out lustfully. He slowly lets the girl down and places an innocent kiss on her forehead. Kris gives SooRa a gummy smiles then walks out of the room, leaving the girl breathless.

 

“How am I supposed to go through this nine more times...” SooRa thought blushing. She has no clue what the others were planning to do.