Chapter 7: Troll

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

 “ SOO RAH” Chen whines.

“ Yes?” SooRa asks as she reads in the seat next to him. “ What is it?”

“ I'm bored...I need attention.” He whines again.

“ What do you want me to do about it?” She asks again her eyes still glued to the book. Chen smirks as he turns to her, whipping the book away from the girl, hovering over her. SooRa looks at him with her eyes wide.

“ HEY! I was reading that- She begins only to find herself flustered as the older boy still hovers above her. Chen smiles devilishly at the younger girl. He sits in between her legs, his face dangerously close to hers, SooRa's face turns bright red as the boy leans towards her neck. She squeezes her eyes shut, preparing for impact when she hears him laugh.

“ You just got trolled.” He said still cracking up. Her eyes widen and then she frowns.

“ DON'T DO THAT.” She said smacking his chest as she gets away from him. SooRa grabs her book and heads to her room, still mad at him. She hears footsteps behind her and she knows Chen is following her.

“ Hey are you really mad?” He asks as she sits on her bed.

“ Yes. You shouldn't do that to people.” SooRa said turning back to her book. Chen pouts, crawling to her side, setting his head on her shoulder.

“ I'm sorry...” The male said placing a kiss on her cheek. SooRa turns to his slightly, and he places a chaste kiss onto the girl's lips.

“ I love you.” He said before scurrying out of the room. SooRa smiles to her self and goes back to reading..