Chapter 1 (Meeting)

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

SooRa's P.O.V

 

“Appa! Can we see the wolves?” I ask my father. He smiles as he nods. We get into out jeep and drives into the woods.

My father owns a wolf reservation here in the country. We visit our wolves everyday, but little did I know that today would change my life forever.

As we get to our spot, we park and hide out car. We hike up and around spotting the different wolf packs we have tagged.

“Appa, those wolves don't have tags.” I say. My father looks puzzled. We slowly approach the wolves. They're a pack of twelve, and oddly are all males.

 

“It looks like they migrated here. We'll have to tag them.” He pauses. “Stay here with them. I'll get the tags.” Appa says as he leaves me. Being the naïve and curious 15 year old girl I am, I decide to get closer to the wolves. They hear me and start to growl and snarl.

 

“It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you.” I smile at them. Something immediately changed in how the wolves were acting. They now are friendly and playful.

 

“Now to name you.” I say still with a smile. The first wolf was a large muscular alpha gray wolf. His eyes a beautiful gold yellow. On his left paw, he has a patch of white fur that looks like a star.

 

“Galaxy.” I say. The next wolf was a white wolf with two black patches on his eyes. “Panda!” I say as the wolf comes to nuzzle me. A slightly plumper wolf comes to me, his eyes look so sweet and cute.

“How about Baozi? You're so cute and plumb like a baozi.” I say. I look at a wolf whose fur is a fiery reddish color.

“Phoenix.” I say. Next a white wolf with gray paws comes to me, his eyes look like he has an eye smile. “Smile.” I say. One of the wolves that I haven't named yet is rolling around and acting silly, while the other alpha was barking at him.

 

“Leader and Lighting.” I say taking note of Lightning's bolt on his fur. I notice one of the wolves's had large round eyes.

“Owl.” I say. I point to a white wolf. “Prince. You look like a wolf prince.” The last two are the youngest.

 

“You're Wind.” I point to the brown wolf. “You're Midnight.” I say to the dark brown wolf. I smile as I watch them play. A light gray wolf comes up to me and from the looks of it, it looks like he's pouting!

“Oh no! I didn't name you did I?” I say. I try to think of a name. “How about Light? He's my favorite character from Death Note.” I say as Light jumps and barks happily. Most of the wolves are really friendly. I notice that Galaxy is distant. I walk over to him and pet him. He's hesitant at first, but then nuzzles my thigh.

 

“I see you've already bounded with them.” Appa says as he comes with the tags.

“Yep, and I've named them all.” I say.

“ Well, let's tag them and take them for a check up.” Appa says. I nod as I help him. Then we help the wolves into our jeep and drive to out clinic.

 

“You guys will love living here.” I say. The wolves howl and bark in agreement.