Chapter 6: Safe

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

 SooRa wakes up in cold sweat in the middle of the night, tears threaten to fall onto her cheeks as she recalls the horrible dream she had. As the scene replays in her mind, tears stream down her face, she lets out soft sobs. Suddenly the door of her room opens, Suho walks in hurriedly, his hair sticking up everywhere, his dark eyes wide.

“ SooRa, whats wrong?” He asks sitting next to her on the ground next to her bed. The small female looks at the older boy, her eyes scared and red.

“ I-I had a nightmare....” She whispers. Suho takes her hand, looking deep into her eyes with a loving stare.

“ Do you want to talk about it? I know I always feel better when I talk about it with someone.” Suho said in a soothing voice. SooRa breathes deeply, controlling her tears.

“ It was about all of you... You and Kris and the others were fighting. Then you turned into wolves, ripping each other apart. There was so much blood. I saw everyone die...” SooRa sobs silently as remembers the vivid picture. Suho looks at her in shock, never had he imagined that she would be so worked up for them.

“ Hey look at me. That will never happen alright?” He said rubbing his thumb over a tear falling down her cheek.

“ How can you be so sure?” She asks.

“ Because we love you SooRa.” Suho said. He reaches up placing a chaste, loving kiss onto the girl's lips. “ I love you.” SooRa stops crying as Suho pulls away. He smiles at her as he stands.

“ Don't worry about it okay? Everything will be okay.” Suho said turning to leave.

“ Wait-” SooRa said grabbing a fistful of his shirt. She looks up at him, her eyes still filled with sadness. “ Will you say with me? I..I feel safer with you here..”

Suho smiles, his whole face lighting up as he climbs onto the bed. SooRa faces his, shyly cuddling up to him. The boy's face reddens, but he wraps his arms around her in a warm embrace. SooRa sighs in relief, feeling her eyes heavy, she falls back asleep. Suho watches her body relax, he places a kiss on her forehead.

“ I hope we don' fight over you SooRa...I really hope...”