Chapter 2 (Secret's Out)

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

3rd Person

 

“Galaxy? Haha” Light says laughing. It was about midnight. SooRa and her father had gone to sleep, leaving the 12 wolves to themselves. Little did SooRa know that these wolves weren't normal.

 

“At least I'm not named after a made up anime character.” Kris replies. Baekhyun stops laughing and growled.

“Hyung, is it okay for us to stay here?” Sehun(Wind) asks.

“I trust the girl, and we'll be safe from the other pack that attacked us.” Suho(Leader) replies to the maknae.

“ I trust her too, and she's really beautiful.” Luhan(Prince) states.

“And she's sweet.” Xiumin(Baozi) says.

“Yah kids, remember to be careful when you transform. I don't want her to find out to soon.” Suho says.

“I really like her.” Chen (Lighting) states.

“Yah! If anyones gonna get her it's me!” Tao (Panda) exclaims.

“What? No, she's gonna be my mate.” Chanyeol (Phoenix) says.

“Guys, don't fight.” Lay(Smile) says trying to intervene.

“You hyungs are crazy, she'll fall for me when she sees my human form.” Kai (Midnight) says.

“No, she'll like me!” Baekhyun declares.

“Guys, let's handle this correctly.” D.O (Owl) says.

“That's right, you all should handle this like mature adults. Besides she's gonna like me.” Suho says. All the wolves jump and playfully fight each other.

“No, but seriously. Let the best wolf win. And just wait till she lays her eyes on me.” Kris says.

 

* * *

 

Five years later.

 

“C'mon Lighting stop it!” SooRa squeals as the wolf her face. It's been five years since the Exo wolves have been living with SooRa and in the reservation.

All the boys/wolves still haven't shown their true forms. And all the boys are in love with the same girl.

“Let me study.” SooRa says as Chen nuzzles her. Tao comes in and growls at the sight.

“Awh, is my Panda jealous?” SooRa coos as Tao jumps on her bed with her. SooRa pets him as she writes in her note book.

“Oh no!” SooRa exclaims as her pen explodes ink all over her shirt. “Ugh.” She climbs off her bed, both wolves's eyes follow her. She takes off her shirt, revealing her white bra and smooth stomach. Both of the boys' eyes widen, this was the first time they'd ever seen her change in front of them. She'd usually have her door closed when changing.

“Why are you two looking at me like that?” SooRa asks them pulling on a different shirt. None of the wolves did anything, they stood up and left the room leaving a very confused SooRa.

Okay whatever.” She thought going back to her work.

 

An hour later, SooRa stretches and walks out to let the wolves out.

“ Guys come here. Time to go out.” She calls them. The pack immediately runs out into the back and she closes the glass door. This was the only time the wolves could turn into humans. All the boys slowly transform into humans.

 

“I thought she'd never let us out.” Kai exclaims stretching.

“I think it's time we tell, it's been five whole years.” Suho says.

“But what if she freaks out that her pet wolves are actually human guys?” Kai asks.

“She'll understand...I hope.” Kris says. He looks over at Chen and Tao who were grinning like idiots. “What's up with you two?”

“ We saw SooRa changing...” Chen says. Everyone got silent, until they started to hit the two of them.

“You s! I thought we agreed not to do that!” Chanyeol yells.

“It wasn't our faults, she just did it suddenly.” Tao defends.

 

Upon hearing the noise outside, SooRa walks out. She goes to the back yard to find twelve shirtless boys arguing. Her eyes widen.

 

“YAH! Who are you!?” She screams. 24 pairs of eyes go to her. The boys' jaws drop at seeing their “owner” standing in front of them.

“Don't panic.” Suho starts. “We're gonna tell you who we are, but you'll have to believe us.” SooRa hesitantly agrees.

“We're your wolves.” Suho declares.

“What!?” SooRa screams. She looks at all the boys and squints. She looks at Luhan and something clicks in her mind.

“Wait...Prince? And your Panda. Omo you guys are right.” SooRa says from looking from Luhan to Tao. Suho smiles.

“But how can it be? And do you guys have real names?” SooRa asks.

“Well, we're werewolves. Ahem, my name is Suho, aka Leader.” Suho says.

“I'm Kris, or Galaxy.” Kris says. One by one each of the boys introduce themselves.

“Wow...to think I actually lived with you guys for five years...” SooRa says. “But Appa doesn't know, and he can't or else he'll kick you out. C'mon I'll hide you in my room.” SooRa says. “Oh, and get you some shirts...you guys are distracting...” She mumbles blushing. As they snuck into the house, SooRa's father called her. She pushes all the boys in and goes to her father.

“Ne Appa?”

“I have a business trip for two weeks. I want you to handle the wolves okay. Leader, Galaxy and the others will protect you in case of anything.” Her father says.

“When are you leaving?” SooRa asks.

“Tonight. So make sure you lock up alright?” Her father says. SooRa nods and hugs him.

* * *

“ He's leaving...for two weeks!” Chen exclaims.

“ I say that's perfect timing.” Suho says.

“Especially since mating season is soon.” Luhan says.

“ Alright, but we're going to stick to the plan. Let whoever's turn it is to get to do what they want. Then she'll have to pick one of us.

“But don't do anything to wild...” Kris says.

“Right, let the best guy win.” All the boys nodded.

* * *

 

Over the first week with the boys, everything was normal. The boys showed slight skin ship with SooRa, like always kissing her cheek before bed, just like they used to do when they were wolves. All the boys knew the plan, and they could already feel certain urges.

They decided that Kai would be the first to go. Kai wondered the house looking for his prey. SooRa was in the living room, finishing up vacuuming. Feeling a presence behind her, she turns slightly.

“Ah, Kai oppa, are you okay?” SooRa asks noticing the boys looked slightly different. Kai smiled.

“I'm fine.” He says coming and wrapping his arms around SooRa's waist. Kai rests his head in the crook of her neck. She smiles, not seeing anything unusual, until she feels Kai planting kisses on her neck.

 

“K-Kai!” She says trying to suppress from . “What are you doing?”

“Shh...just please let me...” Kai murmurs finding SooRa's sensitive spot on her neck. Electricity shoots up her entire body, SooRa finally lets out a moan which fed right into Kai's lust and pants. Kai turns her around and crashes his lips against hers. SooRa surprisingly kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. This turns on Kai even more. He lifts SooRa and lays her on the couch, not breaking the kiss. Their tongues dance and SooRa lets Kai dominate. Kai break the kiss watching SooRa pant for air. He attacks her neck, nipping and her soft skin. SooRa turns into a mes. Kai roams her body, touching her hips, his fingers slowly go up under her shirt. Messaging and cupping her chest with one hand, Kai grabs SooRa's legs and wraps them around him. Slowly grinding against her, Kai let's out a groan. He kiss her again, biting her plump lower lip. Pulling away, Kai pants, his hot breath on SooRa's lips.

 

“I love you SooRa.” He says. SooRa's eyes widen. Kai plants a kiss on her forehead, gets off the couch and out of the room leaving a confused and frustrated SooRa.