Chapter 5 (Movie Gone Wrong?)

My Wolves (Exo FanFic)

 After dinner that night, the wolves and SooRa decide to watch a movie. Luhan pulls the girl onto his lap at the start of the movie. SooRa eyes the other boys, noting that they aren't so happy that she's on the prince's lap. But they get distracted as the action starts playing on the screen, except for Luhan, who has other plans on his mind. Snuggling the girl closer to him, Luhan rests his head on the crook of her neck, his lips dangerously close to her sensitive spot. Luhan kisses her neck slowly, his tongue running along the outline of her neck.

“ L-Luhan...” SooRa said in a warning tone, afraid she might let out a moan. She bites her lower lip, almost drawing blood as Luhan her neck. The boy then bites her skin slightly, leaving a dark hickey.

“ Mmm..Luhan.” The girl squeaks quietly. Luhan helps the girl turn to face him, and then kisses her pink lips.

“Moan my name babygirl, let the others know what I'm doing to you.” Luhan murmurs lustfully. SooRa moans as Luhan gives her a squeeze, the boy's tongue takes dominance as he kisses SooRa.

“ I love you SooRa.” The boy murmurs. Suddenly the movie is paused and Chen pulls SooRa away from Luhan and Kris and Chanyeol both take turns hitting the boy.

“ REALLY? WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE.” Chanyeol yells as SooRa's face turns bright red. She escapes from the group, down the hall, her face still burning.

“ SooRa?” A soft voice asks. Turning around, SooRa sees Lay walking to her.

“ Are you okay?” He asks.

“ Y-yeah...just...embarrassed.” SooRa said burring her face into her hands. Lay takes her hands, kissing her knuckles sweetly.

“ Don't worry about it okay? It's okay.” Yixing said as he kisses her forehead next. SooRa looks up at the boy, slightly smiling at his sweetness.

“ I love you.” Yixing said suddenly as he places a chaste kiss on the girl's bruised lip before running away. SooRa smiles slightly, and heads to her room to get away from the crazy wolfboys.