Codename: H & J

Hello, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ghost supported his body by planting his palms besides Yoongi's head. His knees were trembling as he was on top of Yoongi's body. The boy on the floor stood emotionless, with his eyes closed. Yoongi breathed silently as his blonde bangs fell towards the side of his temple. Jungkook, still nervous, continued to sweat as Jieun watched with an annoyed look. His earrings continued to dangle from his ears as he stared at the boy below him. Jieun stared at the two boys in front of her and Jungkook could feel her pressuring aura affect him.

"He's sleeping so why are you nervous?!" Jieun said with an annoyed tone. "You're not gonna make love to him you sicko!"

"H-hey don't call me a sicko!! This is my first time okay?!?"

"Oh gosh, you're taking forever! Yoongi told you to be calm!! You're lucky he's a deep sleeper."

"Errgh fine... what's that thing you always said to me..."

Jieun looked at Jungkook in confusion as he motioned himself away from the sleeping boy. The ghost was now sitting down in front of Jieun, thinking about something.

"Back in middle school, you always helped me with my problems and stuff. You always taught me some ways about how to be calm and something like that? Erm.."

"I don't know what you mean by that," Jieun spoke softly.

"Ah!" The ghost clapped his hands and said, "Okay. It was pretty basic advice. 'Take deep breaths and close your eyes!! Hold my hand if you need to!'"

"H-hey you lied about that last part."

"I'm not lying! If you want me to enter Yoongi's body, you need to help me. You said you would, anyways." Jungkook smirked and Jieun moved her head away, blushing.
“You always said holding hands was a good idea for support. But you always pushed Yoongi so I could hold his hands instead of yours.”

 

“Oh, good.” Jungkook looked disappointed and Jieun giggled.

 

"A-anyways! I’ll do it. Only because it’ll make you feel calm. Gimme." She took out both of her hands and Jungkook moved himself closer to her. Jieun could hear the ghost take deep breaths as he held her hand. It's cold..

Contrary to Jungkook, he felt warm. His hands were cold, but as he touched Jieun’s hands, he felt a warm feeling in his chest.

 

As he held her hand, Jieun examined the boy in front of her. He was pretty good looking, and it made her wonder how she became friends with such a guy. His skin was milky white just like her's and it seemed soft from Jieun's perspective. Jungkook's facial structure was pretty nice; his jawlines were slightly exposed and his temple was on the same level as his forehead. His eyebrows and hair was nicely kept; his lips looked soft and small, along with a semi-prominent yet flat nose. She continued to stare at the ghost as he closed his eyes, Have I really seen this guy before?


"Alright." Jungkook opened his eyes and found Jieun staring at him. He tilted his head and smirked once more, "Am I that handsome?"

Erk!! Okay, gotta play it off.. "Nah, just wondering that you probably became a ghost because you're so conceited," Jieun scoffed. She then turned her head and released her hands away from the ghost so she could hide her bright red face.

"Oh, how harsh! Anyways, I think I'm ready." Jungkook turned away from Jieun and inched closer to Yoongi, who was still sleeping. The ghost positioned himself above Yoongi and closed his eyes once more. His breath and the ghost's were now on the same beat until Yoongi woke up.

Jieun's room still had the same atmosphere: calm and quiet. When the Yoongi woke up, she felt a chill run down through her spine. She stared at the awoken blonde boy who seemed emotionless. He sat upright, stared at Jieun and blinked several times. Yoongi looked at his palms then around the room; he figured out that someone was missing.

Jungkook was now gone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter