Hyunwoo: Sly Slicker

Hello, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had explained to Yoongi and Jieun what he had done while using the blonde boy's body. He hadn't included about his father's men following Yoongi though; both knew it wasn't safe to bring up that topic with Jieun around. Jungkook eyed at Yoongi and he nodded his head; he would personally speak to him about it soon.

The trio concluded the day with Jieun agreeing the fact that Jungkook will use her body the next morning.

"When you change, don't look at my body! Change with you eyes closed!!" Jieun yelled, throwing a pillow at Jungkook. "And bring my bag. You never know if you need my ID or something. And wear nice clothes. And brush my hair. And don't forget my glasses. Brush my teeth! Also! The code for my phone is-"

"051103. I know." Her, my and Yoongi’s birth month. Weird she hasn't realized it. "Do you even know what these numbers mean?"

"Oh, being a smart- once again, huh?” Jieun rolled her eyes and squinted at the ghost, “These numbers are mine and Yoongi's birth month! Not sure what the other number is, though. It kinda just… I don’t know? It’s random."

Sigh. She'll remember me, one day.

10:11 AM, the next day: Saturday morning.

Jungkook found it easier to let himself fall into Jieun's body the next morning. It only took him several minutes to completely enter her body. Maybe he was more confident compared to yesterday's attempt. Or maybe it was the way that Jieun was sleeping: snoring and snuggled up. Upon seeing her like this, it probably reassured Jungkook that somehow, everything would turn out well. Today, he made it a mission to enter his home and find whatever he needed. He additionally, hoped to find his mother- only if he had time. He hoped that his father's spies wouldn't track Jieun down; with her memories erased; he assumed they wouldn't find her as a threat and leave her alone unlike Yoongi.

Jieun slipped on a primary color-blocked sweater followed by a peach colored baseball cap. Jungkook thought her messy hair looked cute although Jieun complained yesterday to comb her hair. She then pulled up her black leggings and put her round black glasses on. Jungkook realized how bad her eye-sight was and thought, I guess that's why she never took them off.

Hoseok noticed Jieun walking down the stairs and straight to the door after several minutes of prepping. It was odd to see the girl not being hungry in the morning- or even awake at 10 AM.

Her cousin munched on some buttered toast and asked, "No breakfast today?"

Jieun could see his dimples on the upper corners of his lips as he chewed. When Hoseok tilted his head, waiting for her answer, he pressed his lips together and his parted hair shook.

Jungkook thought for awhile and wondered how he would reply to him, How do I act like Jieun? "Sorry hyun-- oppa. Maybe later! Thank you though." Jieun shook her head and slapped her temple as she walked away from him. Hyung?? Oh c'mon... you're a girl for goodness sake. She then put on her running shoes and left her home.

"She was about to say 'hyung.' Weirdo.." Hoseok shrugged and continued eating as he began toasting another bread.

"Alright," Jieun spoke as her bag rustled against her hip. He wasn't used to the girly voice whenever he tried to talk and he sure wasn't used to her light body but he shrugged it off. He took out Jieun's cellphone and unlocked it; he remembered to set the alarm so he could leave Jieun's body. He knew it was a struggle yesterday and hopefully it would be easier today.


Jungkook’s apartment wasn’t too far from Jieun’s home, so the time to reach there wouldn’t be so long. Before the girl made a turn, someone with a tall build stopped in front of her. Her cap hit a male’s chest and Jieun’s twisted her face in pain in for her cap had hit her forehead, too.

 

Somehow, this was a familiar person. His deep voiced reached the girl’s ears, "Did you remember our date, Jieun? "

Hyunwoo rested his arms on the wall besides them and smiled. Jieun looked dumbfounded as she cringed. Hyunwoo!! The heck? Did he really ask Jieun out somewhere?

Before the girl could speak, she pushed up her glasses and Hyunwoo took that as a sign to take her away.

-

"You didn't eat because you wanted to save your appetite for our date right? You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter