Yoongi

Hello, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Jieun had met Yoongi two years ago on the street. The two had planned to go to the arcade in celebration of finishing their first day of high school, but they had felt that something was off when they noticed that the usual busy place was completely empty.

Yoongi, slumped down next to the arcade entrance, was bleeding all over his face. His breathing was irregular and he was ready to faint. Aside from having one eye open, his blonde hair and uniform had blood stains on it. Looking upon this, Jieun had gasped and rushed towards the boy.

"J-JUNGKOOK!!" Jieun looked at Jungkook with a worried expression. She was near to crying; she already had tears in her eye. Yoongi couldn't make a facial expression, but if he did, he would laugh.

Someone's helping me?? What a joke. Why is she even crying, she doesn't know me-

"I'm calling for help, alright?" Jungkook remained calm and looked for a handkerchief in his bag and gave it Jieun for her to press on Yoongi's head.

"W-wait!! Don't call.. please don't- ugh!!"

Yoongi reached out his arms but he felt a pang of pain in his stomach, so he could not move. He cringed and slowly placed his hands on it.

"What do we do... I don't have any medical supplies right now." Jieun whispered. "I don't want to leave him here.."

Jungkook examined the boy and immediately realized something. He spoke firmly, "My home. We're going there. Jieun, help me. I'm going to carry him."

She moved Yoongi slowly towards Jungkook and once he was on his back, they ran towards his home.

 



"ACK!!" Yoongi screamed when Jieun had finally washed his face from the blood and wrapper his head in bandage strips after applying ointment. When she handed him an ice bag for him to place on his head, he mouthed the words, "thank you."

Jieun nodded and sat on a chair on the left of Yoongi. She was still worried for him, a complete stranger, and fidgeted her hands as her eyes followed his every motion.

"For your stomach." Jungkook handed him pain relieving pills and a cup of water.

Yoongi nodded and proceeded to take it. He watched Jungkook walk to his seat which was right across of him. Each of the students were sitting relatively far apart from each other.

Jungkook's studio was quite spacious and Yoongi wondered why nobody was home. There wasn’t much around the house: only several pieces of furniture was laid out. What a waste of space. He sat with his face expressionless and looked around the room to see the two students relieved.

Before they could speak, Yoongi was the first to talk, "I always get myself in trouble. Trouble manages to find me wherever I go... haha...I’m sorry to bring you guys into this mess.."

There was silence for few seconds until Jieun spoke up while playing with her fingers, "I know it's none of our business to know about it, but do you mind telling us what happened? We won't tell anyone. I’m just worried..." Her voice slowly trailed off. “But! It’s fine! That we’re able to help you! I would’ve felt bad if we left you like that..”

"Ah, thank you.” Yoongi lowered his head and smiled. How can they be so kind to a stranger? He slowly lifted his head and spoke, “Oh, I don't mind. As you can see," Yoongi pointed at his face, still looking emotionless, "I always look like I want to start a fight with someone. I guess that's what happens when I'm the son of a thug." Yoongi moved this ice bag towards the other side of his head. "I don't know, people are always picking on me because I look intimidating."

"You don't look scary at all. Honestly," Jieun and Jungkook said simultaneously.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah. It's such a pathetic excuse to fight though. Did you fight back?" Jungkook questioned him.

"Of course. Well, it's the first time I fought back after being hurt for several years. I couldn't take it anymore."

"Ahh... well it's a good thing you defended yourself. But you.. it seemed like a group attacked you.. that's not right.." Jieun said softly.

"Oh!" Yoongi's face lightened up. Jieun and Jungkook looked at each other in amusement. He smiled?!

"There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter