The Reaper

Hello, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi, you're hurting my hand-"

The duo had left the building were out in the courtyard. 

"Jieun, I'm sorry. I just.." Yoongi seemed so exhausted. "Let's.. let's walk to the café..? Yeah? Let's talk there."

Jieun stayed silent and nodded her head. She was relatively shorter than him and when Yoongi looked down, all he could see was her brown hair. She still had tears in her eyes and came closer to him to use Yoongi's shirt to wipe it off.

".. Gross.." He softly chuckled. "Whatever makes you happy. Just don't leave boogers."

Jieun giggled and the two proceeded to walk to the café. 

The classroom was empty for quite awhile. When students of the vocal club heard crying and yelling, they refused to come in the room; the club meeting was therefore cancelled that day. Hyunwoo stood silent and Jungkook slowly walked up to him.

"I'm sorry Hyunwoo. I going to need your help too."

Suddenly, Hyunwoo felt a chill in his spine. "When did it become cold?" He stared blankly into space for awhile and decided to leave. After staying in the room for the longest time, he realized pushing Jieun to remember Jungkook wasn’t the best idea. “Everything was fine before two years ago,” he thought. “But where is he now? Why doesn’t Jieun remember him? Why is this happening?” Before he exited, he muttered under his breath, "I’m going to figure out everything. I'm going to find you, Jungkook."

Jungkook stood alone in the empty room after Hyunwoo had left. He scanned the room to see a couple of chairs that had fallen down and Jieun's guitar that had been flipped over was laying out in the open: it was beige with small markings that he recognized. Jungkook wrote in small print on the back of her guitar: "Happy Birthday! You'll make it someday."

He walked towards and tried to flip it over but his transparent hand went through the physical object. 

"I can't touch anything… ha.. heck.. Iwoke up being unable to do anything. I don't remember even remember how I got here!!” Jungkook’s knees gave up and he fell on the floor, with his palms against his forehead. “I just know that Jieun can help me.. I.. I know she can help." Within seconds, he disappeared from the room.

"Okay," Yoongi placed down the tray of strawberry breads, various pastries and a large bowl of ice cream on the table for the duo to eat. "Tell me everything."

Jieun opened the strawberry bread package and took a huge chunk off. "Jungkook is here. He isn't dead. At least that's what he's been saying to me." She continued to munch on her food and eat several spoonfuls of ice cream. "Thing is, I don't know who he is. The new student in my class named Hyunwoo keeps bugging me about it."

Although she was troubled, Jieun looked so happy while eating that it made Yoongi smile. She was always happy, so cheerful, it made him smile. She was his ray of sunshine; if Jieun was in a bad mood, Yoongi was easily influenced and therefore would be in a bad too. But when he heard Jungkook's name, he winced. He muttered something under his breath but Jieun couldn't hear it. 

A majority of the time Yoongi's face was expressionless but Jieun looked up at him and noticed something wrong. She didn't dare say anything, though. She didn't want to say something that might make the situation worse. Jieun was known to cause problems without meaning to.

Yoongi wanted to say something so badly, also- he really did. But when two, familiar men in suits came into the cafè and made eye contact with Yoongi, he immediately closed his mouth and looked away. Erk, I almost broke. I can't let them get hurt this way.

"Err..." When Jieun spoke up, Yoongi moved his face towards her, forgetting about the two men that had walked in. "Does your stomach hurt? Too much Suga?"

She laughed at her own joke for several moments and almost choked on her pastry. It was the nickname she remembered even after her accident.

Yoongi had a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter