Chapter 4 - Action

Sound Check

“Okay, wait, what?” Woohyun looked closely then stared at the male figure’s hair, realizing who the other is.

 

“Why can’t you tell just because my hair was different, kiddo?” The blonde-haired figure just laughed softly, raising his shoulders and letting go of Woohyun in his grip.

 

“Hey.” Woohyun narrowed his eyes. “You are from the rival band though. How did you get in here? Gonna hang out with your “nice” leader?” He said it kind of sarcastically.

 

With his hands on his pockets, the strong figure, Yongguk, just raised his eyebrow. “Myungsoo? We’ve been here for some time already. I work here also. Still hate him? Remember, I’m his bandmate so….”

“So…” Woohyun made a face. Though it’s pretty much between him and Myungsoo that time, he hadn’t talked to the others much, and he doesn’t know if Myungsoo’s bandmates also agreed to Myungsoo’s plans back then. “Why? Have you been participating in his antics then?”

“What are you gonna do about it?” Yongguk firmly walked closer and gave a glare, to which Woohyun also returned the cold look, before leaning back and grinning. “Just kidding Woohyun.”

“Are you playing around with me, Yongguk?” Woohyun frowned.

“I said I was just kidding already. Don’t worry about it, and hey, I’m a hyung. You should start calling me it now that we are fine with each other now.” Yongguk calmly spoke then started walking away with a slight wave while doing so.

Woohyun blinked softly, then raised his shoulders. In his thoughts, it looks like Yongguk from the rival band is actually nicer than he thought. “Yeah. Fine.” He looked at the older figure go on, then as he saw Myungsoo in sight, he immediately proceeded to go home before he gets in random stuff again.

~~~~~~~~~~

At the dorm….

 

“I missed you so much.” Sungyeol sighed dramatically as he was cooking ddeokbokki for their late night meal.

“Really Sungyeol? Later on you are going to make me cringe.” Woohyun slightly gave a flick on Sungyeol’s forehead as he helped out in cooking. Sungyeol laughed and just continued.

“You know it Woohyun you know it~ But hey, grades have been well on me this semester.  Then we’re starting to learn more advanced dishes. Expect to have a treat.” Sungyeol hummed softly then placed the cooked ddeokbokki on the plate.

 

Woohyun grinned and did a few claps, nodding. “Nice, our chef Sungyeol is starting to level up more!”

“After that though, 10 dollars every meal.” Sungyeol said, giving a firm face.

“But this is your close friend Woohyun! Why?” Woohyun laughed together with the taller male, before they started eating and continued their fun activities and other more stuff possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day…

 

The day turned out to be a good one for Woohyun at the moment. His first class was nice and a fun batch to teach. He also produced songs well, and though he was yet again silent around Myungsoo as they were in the PD room together for three hours, somehow, they managed to finish what they had to do. Myungsoo reminded him about dating thing again though, in a firm way. He’s confused on why Myungsoo was responding quite a lot about the date and kind of cold about it.

On the other note, he was excited for the date with Hoya, and he’s ready to go already. Because of his stubbornness and history with Myungsoo, he still insisted to go on the date. Woohyun is having positive thoughts about Hoya for a lot.

As he was at the first floor and sitting on the bench near the entrance, he texted to Hoya, who was probably waiting for that message.

 

“I’m ready. We can go now. :)”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was afternoon, and Hoya already picked up Woohyun as they got inside a taxi to head to a restaurant.

“So… how about… your birthday?” Hoya asked out of the brief silence as they were sitting beside each other.

“February 8, and you?” Woohyun answered (enthusiastically) and looked at the other male. “How about you then?”

“March 28.” Hoya nodded slightly then took note of Woohyun’s responses, serious face on. “And.. your favorite foods and….”

Woohyun just chuckled, and he could see that Hoya is doing efforts to get to know him better. “I’ll tell you all. Wait a minute. You seem nervous, are you?”

 

Hoya cleared his throat, then gave an approving smile that was more present since he saw Woohyun. “Maybe. I’m not sure on dates yet, but I wanted this so… I hope you enjoy and more… dates to come?”

Woohyun smiled softly and patted Hoya’s shoulder, before going on with their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the beef house…

 

Woohyun and Hoya were silently eating, but they already knew a lot of each other’s information since they talked about it, especially the latter. The beef, side dishes, and the drinks were all nice, and to Woohyun’s surprise, all seemed expensive.

“Are you sure you’re going to pay it all? These might cost a lot, so I’ll contribute too.” Woohyun nodded but Hoya already grabbed his wrist before he could get his wallet on his pocket.

Hoya had a firm look, but rather a secure, positive one. “Don’t worry. I can handle it well. Just eat nicely and enjoy. I chose to do this kind of date, I hope you like it… And… next time, it’s your choice where we will eat…”

Woohyun replied calmly and smiled. “Alright mister.” He chuckled. “I’m enjoying the meal, and I do like it a lot, I appreciate what you did.” He gave a thumbs up before eating more beef pieces.

Hoya nodded slowly in approval and was happy with the response (although not obvious in the facial expression since we know him), then he decided that he would make a move.

He picked up a beef piece with the chopsticks, then held it in front of Woohyun to feed.

Woohyun was a bit taken aback at first, since he didn’t expect Hoya to be actually more forward despite his image and slight awkwardness in stuff like that, but Woohyun happily accepted it and ate Hoya’s beef piece. “Thanks Hoya-ssi.” Woohyun grinned.

While Hoya was kind of nervous on how Woohyun was gonna respond to his act, he was immediately relieved knowing that the younger ate what he fed, and of course, that caused him to smile another time in front of his “date”.

“You’re welcome… Well… Wanna go to the park next?”

Woohyun hummed softly and smiled in response. “Sure, that’ll be nice.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The date went really fun and great for both Woohyun and Hoya, and they even got to hold each other’s hands when asked to in a certain booth they passed by.

 

Hoya reminded that they could set up another date next time, and they could meet in the dance room, before they parted ways.

Woohyun just smiled watching the other male walk in the distance. He doesn’t know, but he thought that his feelings for Hoya might develop and grow bigger.

It was already evening and he went in the HyunStar building, to be approached by the secretary.

 

“Woohyun, here are your other more works to be done. You should ask Myungsoo about it since he produced the songs, and he’ll help you on the other more stuff to edit there.” The secretary bowed and smiled, giving the paper stuff to Woohyun before immediately heading back to the office.

 

That was fast…” Woohyun thought in slight confusion. Nevertheless, he made his way to the PD room with the papers, hoping it’s not too troublesome inside there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Woohyun walked in the PD room, he noticed that Myungsoo was already staring straight at him sitting, and that stare was a really tough one. They have been rivals and annoying each other and stuff, but he flinched and honestly, he was a bit nervous at how Myungsoo was acting.

 

Woohyun cleared his throat, then moved his glance away from Myungsoo to calm things down, handing over the papers. “The secretary told us to work on these.”

 

“You went on a date with Hoya, right?” Myungsoo spoke, not yet getting the papers and crossing his arms, before standing up.

Woohyun sighed and frowned. He thought that this must be about “that” rule again. “But what is the big deal with that? I don’t really understand your rule seriously.” He shook his head.

In a matter of seconds, just like the encounter they had in the PD room in the first work day, Woohyun was leaning towards the table this time, because Myungsoo pretty much cornered him and placed his hands on Woohyun’s to keep the male still. Myungsoo leaned closer and chuckled.

 

“This had a different feeling than I thought…. This moment.” Myungsoo mumbled, then looked at Woohyun carefully. “Might as well tell you… Um….” He paused a bit, maybe because of that shyness. “I want to win your heart….” He bit his lip, actually blushing a bit, and that was much to Woohyun’s surprise since he didn’t see the other like that, but the latter was still confused about what Myungsoo said.

“U-uh…. What are you trying to say exactly?” Woohyun finally stared back at Myungsoo, still cornered and nowhere to go at the moment.

 

“I hated you, but damn, how in the world did you change it when you’re here working now? I don’t even know! Look, for some reason, I don’t know, but I guess I like you! How did it happen that fast anyway? I tease you and annoy you, but ” Myungsoo looked like he was talking to himself, and that was because he wasn’t sure how to admit his feelings. He didn’t know that it would strike him quickly. There’s still the hate and annoyance, but somehow, his heart was beating faster and there’s this new feeling when he’s with Woohyun at this time.

Myungsoo leaned back and quickly walked out of the room.

Woohyun just watched the other male, with widened eyes, but still confused by the whole moment.

“Did he say that he likes me? When…?” Woohyun mumbled in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later...

 

“Dongwoo, I…. think I like him. I actually confessed earlier, but in a messy way I guess. I mean, he would still remember our times in high school, so I don’t know how this will turn out.” Myungsoo talked through the phone near the elevator when he walked out.

“You finally admitted it! I knew it already since you saw him! Looks like you’re gonna go for someone already.” Dongwoo excitedly spoke back.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes. “Dongwoo-hyung, you’re on your teasing stuff again. I’m gonna get your dino stuff!”

Dongwoo replied dramatically. “Hey~ Don’t worry, I’ll treat you next time, but please not my collection! I love them so much. Alright, so I think, you should show Woohyun that you like him, since from what he knows probably, you’ve been teasing and making trouble on him.” He spoke seriously.

“Well I love doing my teasing.” Myungsoo casually responded.

“I guess that is the effect of hate-love. You hate each other, but you love him already and you still do your usual things. That’s so wonderful. I should see you as Woohyun’s boyfriend already by the time I visit there.” Dongwoo playfully spoke, resuming his teasing as expected.

“Yeah yeah hyung, you really are teasing me. I’ll tell you the news. I’ll see if I can get him to date me. I hope so.” Myungsoo nodded and calmed down for a moment, before their conversation continued nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woohyun was waiting for about 30 minutes already, and Myungsoo wasn’t still coming back. He really needed Myungsoo’s help and it won’t do any good if he’s only going to do nothing.

 

Woohyun then went out and opened the door, but as he stepped out, he didn’t notice the tied and stretched rope at the bottom that made him trip over, but then he felt someone’s arms around him, catching him in time.

It was Myungsoo’s act again, and even the rope. He looked at Woohyun who was still shocked, then actually kept his arms around Woohyun.

“Wait, thank you already, you can let me go.” Woohyun nodded and looked at Myungsoo who’s doing a signature smirk again.

“I purposely did that, so maybe you can trip and fall for me.” Myungsoo coolly replied, and Woohyun immediately realized that was a pick up line, making him blush a bit.

“So… about this, I wanna tell you something.” Myungsoo was basically hugging Woohyun already from their position.

“What is it, Myungsoo? We have to work and all already you silly.” Woohyun retorted tensely and tried struggling a bit on Myungsoo’s strong grip.

Myungsoo just chuckled and shrugged. “You went on a date with Hoya right?” He immediately picked up Woohyun’s phone from the pocket then saved each other’s numbers before Woohyun contradicted. He then placed the phone back on Woohyun’s pocket, then spoke.

 

“Date me. Tomorrow at lunch time. Let’s meet at the PD room, and don’t be late. No complaints right?” Myungsoo spoke in such a way that Woohyun could only nod as a “yes”.

Woohyun had been wondering why Myungsoo decided to invite him on a date fast when they were all arguing. Either way, he will go and find out how the date would turn out to be with Myungsoo.

Someone peeked at the scene outside the PD room though, and he was surprised. The male figure who saw it bit his lip, since he realized that he might have a tough competition this time. Myungsoo seemed to be doing lots of efforts too like him.

 

“So it’s a love triangle.” He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter 4 ^^ I hope you like it, and I think you guys know who the male figure is. XD Thank you for the support, subscribers, reading, upvotes, and more ^^ Sorry for the delay on my update, since this took longer than the usual case. Thank you again and hwaiting, gonna work on the next chapter where more things will happen~~~ XD