Confirmed

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Confirmed 
Please Do leave a comment! 

 

"Hey, you are Park Jiyeon right?" Rapmon greeted as she gave a 90 degrees-bow. 

He nodded and, "So we heard you've got a past with our Taetae, so we would like to discuss it to you. As a group." 

"I see, that's a good idea I guess." She fainted a smile. "Can we ask if your d-d-daughter can play with Jungkook & Jimin for awhile?" he stuttered trying to hold back his patience with the word 'daughter'. 

She nodded, "Sure. Hani, you go with the uncles first will you?" Ruffling her daughter's hair, the little girl jump-off the couch and followed Jungkook & Jimin's foot steps. 

 

"So, how long did you dated our Taetae?" JHope asked abruptly. Everyone stared and waited for her answer. 

She pouted and stared at the ceiling seemingly calculating everything, "I guess we dated for a year & a half. And we need to break up because you'll be debuting soon and I needed to focus in my training as a future actress as well." 

They nodded until Jin spoke up, "Oh you're that girl! It reminds me." Everyone stared at Jin confusingly asTaehyung gasped and bite his nails. "You're that long hair girl in Tae's wallpa--" Jin, who was about to reveal something was stopped by Taehyung himself. 

"Did really something happen between you guys?" JHope questioned once again. She fainted a smile and nod a yes. "You're ridiculous Taehyung-ah." Rapmon stated as he gave himself a facepalm. 

 

"Why don't just get to the point? Jiyeon, we're not being rude or something. At first we thought you're a sasaeng but Taehyung himself said you are his ex-girlfriend, So, you know we're in the field of media expose right?" She nodded. "We just want to make sure that it's Taehyung's child." 

"So ... You want to have a DNA Test, right?" 

They nodded in unison and Jiyeon left a heavy sighed. "I'll do it, I know you're just having your safety since you are idols." She smiled. "But the thing is ..." 

"What is it?" They asked in unison. 

Jiyeon fainted another smile and giggled. "We don't have any place to sleep in ... " A sigh left everyone and, "You could stay in our room. I guess we could share rooms with the other hyungs." Taehyung suggested and smiled leaving his hyungs jaw drop. "Are you crazy?" Suga whispered. 

"It's quite late too. I guess V's suggestion is good & acceptable Yoongi." Jin added. 


Leaving all the votes in agreement, Suga sighed and agreed. "Fine, but Taehyung you're not sharing a room with me & Jin hyung." He warned. 

 

Jiyeon bowed and give thanks on how generous the boys are. She then went to the room to get her daughter Hani who was currently playing uno-cards with Jimin & Jungkook. "Hani-ah, Say goodnight to the uncles." 

"Are we leaving now mom?" 

"Nope. We're staying over, your dad offered his room for us." She smiled and placed her daughter's strand of hairs at the back of her ears. "Really? Then can I continue to play uno-cards with the uncles?" Jiyeon shook her hair, "It's already late Hani, the uncles have work for tomorrow and we need to visit the hospital tomorrow morning." 


"Eh,why?" 

"For our general check-up, So stop with the questions okay? Say goodnight to the uncles." 

"Alright, Goodnight uncles. Thank you for playing with me." She bowed and held onto her mom's hand. "Thank you for playing with Hani. Have a good night." Jiyeon, herself bowed too and left the room. 



"So they'll be sleeping on our room. How about me Jungkookie?" Jimin faked a cried and hugged Jungkook. "It's your own problem hyung. I can sleep anywhere anyway." He uttered breaking out from Jimin's hugged. 

 

Keeping out the used uno-cards, Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter