Knock, Knock

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter I: Knock Knock 
Please do leave a comment! 

 

It all started with a simply knock late at night. 
_____________________________________

 

BTS is 2013's Rising Idol Group, not just in Korea but even in the whole 
State of America & Asia. Being famous, of course there'll be tiring & stressful 
days for them. Like, right now. 


Time check 11;00pm. 

Arriving late at night tired and stressed, each one of them threw themselves on bed and did things that could somehow reduce their stress. Like playing video games, watching the television or simply staring at the ceiling. 

"Ya! Dinner will be ready in awhile, lay down the newspapers." Jin, who was in charge of cooking announced. As the youngest line (Jimin, Taehyung & Jungkook) heard it, they stood up and leave whatever they're doing. 

As the youngest line, they know their responsibilities to serve the hyungs. 

Jimin, who picked up the news paper on the shoe rack distribute it to the other two. As soon as they grabbed for it, they started laying it down to cover the wooden floor of the living room. "Ya! That news paper is crooked, fix it Jungkookie." 

He stared at it for quite some time and shook his head, "You're being paranoid hyung. It's clearly straight, right V hyung?" As an aliance V nodded in agreement as Jungkook gave him a bro-five. 

"Are you two blind or what? It's clearly crooked!" Jimin burst out in anger. 

"Then, Fix it yourself hyung." 

V, who tried to stop himself from laughter went closer to Jimin and pat his back. "You just got burned dude." 

"Jeon Jungkook come back here!" Jimin ordered as he was about to follow Jungkook in the kitchen but JHope hugged him from the back. 

He looked back and uttered, "Not now JHope hyung." But the elder didn't listen to him and start tickling him. 

"H-Hyung stop it, I-I can't breathe!" He was shouting, laughing and catching for breath, all at the same time. V who was standing in nowhere came closer and joined the fun. 

Suga, the second oldest member passed by them uttered, "Why am I surrounded by idiotic people?" He hissed and threw himself at the couch. 

"At least we're not lazy hyung!" V Shouted. 

Cutting of the loud environment at the living room Jin entered with a hot-pot and Jungkook who was behind him. "Oh your back Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin hissed. 

"You missed me so much Jimin hyung." He uttered with a plain face and eyes focus on the hot-pot. 

"Look Jin hyung, Jungkook placed that newspaper in a crooked way." Jimin muttered out to atleast get one side from his hyung. 

Jin flinched his eyebrow and shook his head "It looks fine though ..." 

Jungkook poked out his tongue, provoking the elder a lot more. "Stop it you two. Let's enjoy the dinner first before you go back and start bickering again." Rapmon, the group's leader uttered as he sat on the couch beside Suga. 

"Finally, I've been hungry for hours." Jhope exclaimed as he reached for the chopsticks and break it into half. "Wait!" Jimin stopped him. 

The man glared at him, "Let's take a picture with it first." The younger giggled. 

Everyone rolled their eyes and slide into the picture with Jimin's handphone. "Ya, Jeon Jungkook I said no one will eat yet right?" 

"Go ahead, You all good without me." 

"So chic-y" He chuckled. "Hana-dul-set." 

"There you go, let's post it ... Umm what caption would be good?" Others not minding him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter