Discovered?

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Please do leave a comment. 


"Y-Yoongi hyung!" Jimin called.

Yoongi chuckled and wipe-off the blood right at the edge of his lips as he chuckle, "Are you that low Kim Taehyung?" He said, making Taehyung grip on his fist even more, "We're living in the world of idols Taehyung wake up! Don't say such cliche' things such as your bandmate falling for your 'ex-girlfriend' whom you gave child to. I know how much you've suffered in becoming a trainee, you even give up at times.So don't be such a jerk and lose your passion for your dream Kim Taehyung, Stop this bull, will you?" 

Almost out of breath, Yoongi left the room as he tug his jacket. "Taehyung, I'm not taking sides, but Yoongi hyung has a point. Are you losing your passion in this dream?" Namjoon sighed as he gave the younger a pat on the shoulder. 

"I'll go talk to hyung," he added and sighed. 

 

"Hyung, we better get some icecream to cool you do-" Jungkook tried to say as Taehyung interrupted him. 

"I'll go alone, I need some time for thinking Jungkook," He sighed leaving the scene. "But Tae-" 

"Let them be Jungkook," Jimin stopped him by quickly taking him aback by grabbing the younger's shoulder. 

Jungkook sat, so does Jimin. They both sighed and, "I don't understand elders hyung, why are the hyungs fighting over some girls?" he questioned making Jimin giggle on how cute their maknae is. 


"You'll be turning as an adult soon, you'll understand," he chuckled. 

 

• • • 

Taehyung walked back and forth as he waited for the person to pick up. He was, at the same time biting his nails unconciously, "Hello?" answered from the other line. "Ji-Jiyeon!" 

"What made you call Taehyung-ah?" she questioned. 

He gulped as he look for the words, "I-I heard Hani was rushed to the hospital, I-Is she doing okay now?" He nervously asked, like how a father would. 

"She is doing well now no need to worry, I'm feeding her some Korean noodles and we'll be back at your dorm after we ea-" 

"W-Where are you, I-I'll go pick you up!" 

"N-No need Taehyung, You-you've done so mu-" 

"Where are you right now?!" He uttered in a much anger tone. 

"I'm at a hospital near Hani's school..." Jiyeon stuttered as you can distinguished her nervous voice from her normal. 


"I'll go pick the both of you then,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter