Indenial

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: 
PLEASE Do leave a comment after reading! Enjoy! 

 

"W-What?!" Yoongi uttered, almost shouting as he look at his surroundings. "W-Where is she now?" 

"At a nearby hospital by her pre-school," She weakly answered with an unstable and undistinguished painted on her face. 

He sighed and patted her back, "I'll go get Taehyung, He should come wi-" 

"No!" Jiyeon shouted grabbing his wrist which made Yoongi flustered by her sudden actions, "N-No, I-I don't want to bother Taehyung anymore ... His having a hard time because of us ..." 

"I'll go alone now, Tell stylist noona," she said as her legs slowly started to walk her way out of the building, but Yoongi grabbed her wrist and said, 


"I can't let you alone in this state, I'll come with you, let's go!" He said grabbing her for a quick run. 

 

 

Yoongi removed the scarf tied around his neck and placed it on his head to conceal his identity. They were running like after their lives, they didn't take time to breathe at least. Jiyeon stared at Yoongi while running as she saw the eagerness in the man's eyes, the eagerness to help her. She felt her heart fluttered and shook the though away. —In no time, catching their breaths, Yoongi asked the nurse for Park Hani. 

"Oh, You're her parents, she's in room #205 at the third floor," the nurse said. 

"Parents, huh, " Yoongi murmured to himself following Jiyeon towards the elevator. "Everything will be alright, Okay?" 

Jiyeon nodded and gave him a fainted smile as the elevator door opens. 



"H-Hani?" Jiyeon shouted her daughter's name as she entered the room 205. "Hani!" 

"M-Mommy... " Hani weakly called for her mother. "Y-You're finally here." 

"Yes Hani I'm here, I-I'm sorry if mommy was too late, Are you okay? Are you hurting? Tell mommy come on," 

"I'm doing fine mommy, " she smiled, assuring her mother. "Are you with that?" she said pointing at a man leaning by the door. 

Jiyeon shook her head as she strook her fingers through her daughter's hair. "That's Yoongi," she stated. 

"Oh really? How come you're with him and not daddy?" her daughter's eyebrows flinched. 

"D-Daddy is busy Hani, and uncle yoongi was the only one there to help me ... " she fainted a smile, "I see, Can you buy me a lemon juice mom?" Nodding her head Jiyeon stood up from the chair and passed by Yoongi. 

"Look after Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter