Pre-School

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: 
Please do leave a comment!


"Y-You surprised me hyung!" Taehyung awkwardly stuttered as he held on his chest. 

Time check two'oclock in the morning. Everyone was in their slumbber except for Taehyung who stood up from bed to go search for some snacks, yes he's that type of person. Well, together with him was the elder who he had some argues with, Suga. Which made the current situation as awkward as you could imagine. 

"Y-Yoongi hyung ..." he uttered with a shaky voice. 

"Why are you still awake?" he asks making Taehyung froze and unable to continue his foot steps. "I-I got hungry I look for some snacks," he muttered. 

"I see, there are still pieces of cookies at the circle container, It's from a fan," Suga said. 

Taehyung gave out a soft awkward laugh, "T-Thank you Hyung." 


"Will you stop stuttering?" Suga chuckled. 

"S-Stuttering wh-what do you mean?" 

The elder shook his head and gave out a heavy sigh as he brush of his fingers through his blond hair. "Look, sorry if I overreacted awhile ago and my words were rude I admit it," He said as if his eating all of his pride, well he is. 

"Aren't you sick hyung? Taehyung asked as he placed his palm on the elder's forehead and compared his temperature with his, "You aren't ..." 

"Tss. I'm not sick at all, You're making this hard for me Taehyung," He sighed. "I think I got overboard about things so I needed time to think about everything... You I wasn't angry at you right? I was angry by your actions but nevertheless, I already happened like the others says. It's not that I'm 'fully' okay with it but I hope whatever happens Taehyung you'll take responsibilities of everything ..." 

The atmosphere was covered with heavy feelings yet a conquering one. Taehyung let out a chuckle and backhugged his hyung as he give him small kisses. Suga tried to pushed him away but the younger is way too strong. In the end, they were both laughing which woke Jin up. 

"Wh- Oh ... It seems like some people got reunited, didn't they?" 

They then quickly moved away from one another and Suga left out a cough to cut the awkwardness, "No need to be shy you two," Jin teased. 

 

• • • 

"Good morning mommy, It's seven in the morning. You woke up late," As Jiyeon flickers her eyes to adjust her vision she was awaken by the sweetest voice of an angel, her daughter. "Really? I guess mommy was tired yesterday," she muttered. 

"But you need to move as fast as you can now mommy, It's my first day in school right?" She pouted. Now Jiyeon was fully awaken to reality. She quickly stood up and reached for mer comb to slightly brush through her hair and went outside. 

"You're awake ..." Suga muttered. Jiyeon bite her lower lip and fixed her hair even more. "Y-You guys are off to somewhere?" She asks. 

"Yup we have a scheduled for today and we'll be home at around five'in the afternoon ..." He plainly answered. "How about you? You look like you're in a hurry ..." 

"Today is Hani's first day in school and I ... totally forgot about it ..." She faked a laugh. 

"But I thou-" Suga who was unable to finished his sentence was cut-off by Jimin, "Yoongi hyung! We better hurry or else we'll be late!" The younger shouted from the outside. "I'm coming! We'll talk later Park Jiyeon ..." 

Jiyeon nodded and flushed a soft smile as she could never careless. Jiyeon started her day by tying up her hair into a bun, she the hot water of the bathtub and waited for it to turn lukewarm. "Hani, Bath is ready!" she called out for her daughter's name. 

It has been days since Jiyeon started living with her ex-boyfriend's groupmates. She was glad that they've somehow understood the situation and took them in. To repay their kindness, Jiyeon does the house work specially the dishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter