Mint Green

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: 
Please Do Leave A Comment 


"Ji-" Unable to finish his sentence Suga covered Hoseok's mouth. Whispering him his death threat. 

The eldest stylist looked at them with a confuse look and they gave her an awkward laugh, "So Jiyeon-ssi will be starting today and she'll be in charge with your new hair color for the comeback," she explained. "Work hard okay? BTS has been preparing for this comeback, don't ruin it." 

"Yes," Jiyeon smiled and bowed as she face BTS ad gave them a smile. 

"W-What are you doing here noona?" Jimin whispered making sure no one besides BTS notice his action. 

Jiyeon giggled, "I'm here to work of course," she smiled. "I don't wanna be a burden for you guys." 

"You're not," Namjoon assured patting her shoulder as they soon gave her all a smile. 

"Goodluck on your first day," Taehyung passed by her and gave her a warm smile plus a pat. "Anyway, who suggested you this job," he questioned making Jiyeon's legs weak and shaky. "I-I saw it on the internet, I never thought it would be you guys to be honest," 

"Really? I'm glad you saw it," He uttered, "I could see you everyday then," he murmured making Jiyeon stare at him with a confuse look as he shrugged it off. 

 

SUGA'S POV 

 

I let out a heavy sigh when I saw Taehyung & Jiyeon giggling to each other. I sat in front of the mirror and opened my phone to scroll down on our fan's tweets. 

"Bangtan fighting!" 

"Oppas, when will be your comeback? I can't hardly wait!" 

"Will you have new hair colors? Kekeke~ Saranghae Bangtan Hwaiting!" 

These comments from the fans never fails to light up my mood. Speaking of hair colors what should I bleach this time? I'm sure my scalp will hurts like hell once again. I think I've changed my hair color for 50 times in 2015. 

"Hey," I heard Jiyeon called for me as I saw her reflection in the mirror at the same time. 

I gave her a smile and chuckled, "Hey, So you really applied, Didn't you?" 

"Well, I don't want to be a burden for you guys plus I need to pay for Hani's tuition fee," she smiled preparing the hair blower. "So, what color would you prefer?" 

I hummed as I stared at the ceiling, "How about green, what do you think?" I asked. 

"Sounds great! I'm sure it'll fit you," She giggles. 

I smiled on how cute she was. I never thought that I would get along with this woman, at first I really hate the fact that she entered the scene that easily. Maybe I was afraid of issues but gladly there weren't issues 'yet'. He went on the cabinet right on the wall and reached for the mint color. 

"You sure you know how to work that thing out?" I joked. 

"Of course, I'm a girl after all," she smiled. 

Watching every step she makes I stared at her who slowly pour out the mint color together with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter