Someone Understands

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: 
Please do leave a comment 

 

"Now how will we tell manager-hyung about this ... about everything," Rapmon uttered, as he walks back & forth biting his nails on the living room. 

Suga sighed and hissed, ". How could you be so careless Taehyung?!" He cursed. 

"I-I-I didn't know it'll end up like this," With his voice shaking, his hands turned into a fist, "I was so stupid back then ..." he murmured. 

Jimin gave out a heavy sigh and pat Taehyung's back, "That wasn't your intention at all Taehyung-ah ..." 

 

Knowing what the result is, the confirmation drove everyone in Bangtan insane. Specially Suga who've gone truely mad about 
this. Suga is the type of person who's straight forward and short-tempered plus he hates immaturity. But what's for sure is, he wasn't 
mad at Taehyung at all but his mad about his actions. 

 

"You were a trainee those days right?! And you still decided to go have with your girlfriend? How stupid is that Kim Taehyung! Are 
you itching too much for that ti--" 


Unable to finish his sentence, a fist landed on Suga's cheek.  "I wasn't itching for or what! I wouldn't do such thing if I didn't love the person
or what! So be careful with yours words hyung!" 

"You dare to punch me Kim Taehyung?" Suga chuckled as he wipe off the droplets of blood in his lips, "You stepped into the life of being an idol! 
Now set your priorities, take the responsibilities of your stupid immature mistake or leave this life, Throw away your Dream."


"Stop it the both of you!" Jin, the oldest shouted. "Both of you are immatures. Well, it because your fight ain't going anywhere." 

"Yes, because talking with this guy won't go anywhere senseful," Suga scoffs as he left the scene and slammed the door making JHope jump 
out in fear. 

 

• • •


"Mommy, why are the old men fighting outside?" Hani asks. 

Jiyeon shook her head and ruffled her daughter's hair, "It's nothing. Adult's business my dear, you wouldn't understand." 

"Oh, can I go play now with Jungkook and Jimin oppa?" She excitedly said, but Jiyeon shook her head and smile "They're talking
about some important matters Hani, it's better if we don't interrupt them." 

Hani pouted her lips and gave her mother a hug, as Jiyeon gave her a warm hug and placed her chin on Hani's head, "Why are you 
being so sweet all of a sudden Hani?" she asked. 

"Because I feel like you're going through a lot mom," she muttered. "Oh am I?" Jiyeon giggled. 

A mother-daughter time was interrupted by a knock that echoed in the entire small room, "M-May I come in?" 

"Oh Tae... sure, sure. This is your house afterall," Jiyeon softly laughed. 

"Did we wake Hani up?" He questioned with an anxious look painted on his face, she shook her head and, "Not really." 

"She looks a lot like you, doesn't she?" He chuckled, "I guess so but her lips are totally from you. Look how puffy they are," she giggled. 

"Can I go play with the uncles now?" Hani coughed. "Sure, sure Jungkook & Jimin are waiting for you to wake up," he smiled. 

"Really? I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter