BTS' New Stylist

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: 
Please do leave a comment! 

 

"WHAT?! MANAGER HYUNG IS HOME?!" Taehyung screamed

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Jiyeon asks in curiosity. 

Taehyung hunged up the phone and flashed a fainted smile to Jiyeon, "I guess we'll be going home late ..." Taehyung sighed as he placed Hani down on the ground. 

"It's okay if we go home late daddy, It's weekend tomorrow isn't it?" she mumbled in a cute-way making him squat to her height and pinch her soft cheeks lightly, "Hani seems happy about it, so how about we play along the Han River?" he suggested. 

"Really?!" Hani's eyes widen and she smiles from ear-to-ear. 

They started walking as Taehyung held Hani's right hand and Jiyeon followed from behind. "Mommy!" when suddenly Hani lifted her left hand and waited for her mom to hold back on it. Now, they're walking like a real family. Unconciously, Taehyung smiled bigger and giggled. 

"What are you smiling about?" Jiyeon giggled. 

Taehyung shook his head and, "Nothing, It's just that we're like a real family ..." 

His words echoed in Jiyeon's ear. She was flustered by his sudden words making her cheeks heat and turns into a rosy cheeks. Taehyung noticed it, and gave her a smile but she looked away in embarassment and their walk started to be silent. 

"A-are you sure it's okay for you to be walking like this with us? You know you're an idol right and many people will notice you ..." She asks. 

"I'm on disguise, I am good with this I promise you no one will notice me, so don't be bothered," he reassured. 


The two of them sat above the grass as they watch Hani ran after the dragonflies. It was silence between them for quite some time, Taehyung's eyes was focused along the Han River while Jiyeon's eyes was strictly following every action of Hani. 

"Hey Taehyung ..." she called, "Would it be nice if we really are a real family .." unaware of what she just said, her eyes widen and covered . 

"I-I'm sorry I di-didn't mean to-" 

"It'll be better, I guess," he said giving her a smile that somehow gave her reassurance. 


"Mommy! Daddy, You guys are being so cheesy aren't you?" Hani teased from a far as both of them laughed. 

Enjoying the cold breeze of the month, the silence was cut by Taehyung's phone ringing. 


"Yes hyung?" 

"Oh, we'll be there anytime soon then," he said as he hung up. 

• • •

"We're home!" Taehyung greeted happily as he entered the living room. "What's wrong?" 

Everyone threw him a glare except for Jimin who went to carry Hani up on his arms, "Did you miss oppa?" 

"What's wrong?! Gosh, Taehyung you almost put us on your death bed," Jin roared. 

"Manager Hyung asked us about those baby kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter