(6) The confusion

The Affair
A very short one. Sorry.
But- My newly born baby girl took most of my time. Hopefully other chapters are coming up soon. Working on it. Thanks for supporting. Epsecially Saniasa who kept mgs-ing me.
Thanks once again.

 

 

 

 

Call him stupid for being obvious.

 

Just after yesterday he got unspoken understanding from Somin, Hyunjoong dared himself to walk into Somin's head office to see her again the day after. Last night, he barely slept. The feeling of seeing her, touching her, being close to her was too overwhelming that he couldn't close his eyes even for a second. He couldn't wait to meet her again, to be with her again. At first, he considered coming to her apartment but then he thought it wasn't one wise movement. So-

 

"Mr Kim? Is it two days already?" Gyuri asked in confusion when she saw him at the lobby.

 

Hyunjoong walked closer. "No." He smiled. "I have appointment nearby. So, I decided to come over. Is Mr Shim available?" He couldn't say that he wanted to meet Somin, right?

 

"Oh. Please wait. I am going to ask the security. Somin is taking her day off-"

 

"Somin?"

 

"Yes." Gyuri answered as she walked toward the security nearby. "Yesterday she wasn't feeling well. So, Mr Shim suggested her to take a day off today."

 

She is not here. "Miss Park, that's fine. I just remember that I left an important document at my apartment for my meeting. And, I don't think I have spare time to see Mr Shim." Suddenly he made an excuse.

 

"Oh. Ok." Gyuri narrowed her eyes. This man was unique slash weird. Just before out of nowhere he wanted to see Mr Shim, now in snap he said that he left an important document. Why he is here in the first place? "No Mr Shim then?"

 

Hyunjoong smiled politely and shook his head. "Thanks. And, see you tomorrow."

 

"Yes, Mr Kim."

 

Hyunjoong hurriedly headed to his car. Somin must be at her apartment at the moment. And, he should be there too. He didn't want to waste any more time to win her back, especially not when he successfully knocked her heart open yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 

Kwanghee abruptly sat up over the bed, ignoring the massive headache and dizziness that attacked him without delay. Damn it! Even though the hangover clouded him like no tomorrow, he knew that he did it. They did it. One soft touch at his thigh made him flinched in response. The next second, Kwanghee stood up and finally stared to the woman who lay in . "." He hissed before running his fingers amongst his hairs.

 

Yujin smiled. "Morning." She didn't even bother to cover her bare body. Kim Yujin felt extremely satisfied. Well, she got nothing from Hyunjoong. So, taking a little from his best friend was ok, right? She moved her hand and signaled him to approach her with her index finger.

 

Kwanghee sighed loudly and made no other moves. He felt troubled and a bit frustrated. What did I do? He and Yujin- He and the wife of his best friend- Worse, he- She- Yujin was- Super damn!

 

"Kwanghee-ah.." Yujin softly called him.

 

Her voice- Her soft voice- He remembered how it moaned full with satisfaction, how it chanted- How it cried for his name. He wouldn't deny that he enjoyed it. He enjoyed everything that they did last night. Who wouldn't? When you got a chance to nail the woman you desired.. But- She was your best friend's wife!

 

"Come here." Her pointy finger moved from her lips, down to her neck, mounds and stopped at her lower navel.

 

Kwanghee closed his eyes tightly. Curse him! He wanted her again; especially when it was obvious she wanted him too. The decision was taken. He crawled over the bed, approaching her.

 

Yujin reached for his shoulder and pulled him closer until his face was on top of hers. "I regret nothing. I love what I did with you. I feel you, Kwanghee-ah. I know that you assume me special and I like that. Would you mind staying like this?"

 

"But-"

 

She lifted her face and crushing their lips, moving it eagerly. At first he was hesitate to respond. But after a while, he was giving her the same level intense kisses. "I want you again. The whole you." She whispered between kisses.

 

Kwanghee hurriedly positioned himself. Before he entered her, his eyes caught something over the bed. Yes. He couldn't be wrong. Yujin- Kim Yujin- was a when he took her last night. The bloodstained- It proved his assumption.

 

I am sorry, Hyunjoong- For enjoying your wife.

 

 

 

 

 

What happened inside that coffee shop was somehow interesting if you wanted to pay attention: a group of youngsters, who talked about , looked like new couple who had their first breakfast together, a mother who forced her son to finish his muffin and last a waiter who broke a cup for being too clumsy. But none of those could drag Somin back from her reverie. Her mocha latte was untouched. And since she had been there for perfect two hours, the drink was cold already.

 

Somin sighed softly.

 

The more she thought it over, the more she tried to see with clearer mind- Somin realized that she just wasted her last three years pitying and cursing herself and things. Deep inside she knew that Hyunjoong was right. He was never in purpose hurting her. Oh how much she wanted to run to him and forget what happened. But still- the fact that he was already married..

 

Somin rubbed her swollen eyes and for the first time studied her surroundings. Still- Nothing caught her attention. Then she opened her bag and took out her phone. Slowly, she turned it on. Her eyes narrowed when unknown number flashed over the screen once it was on. It didn't take a genius to know-

 

"Jung Somin! Finally you turn it on. I have been trying to reach you for an hour. Where are you?" The voice of her beloved was heard.

 

"Hm-"

 

"Where are you? I know that you are taking your day off from office. Sweetheart, I want to see you."

 

Somin closed her eyes tightly. With force or not- He was Yujin's husband. And, if she opened the door for him, Yujin had every right to call her home wrecker . Did she want that?

 

"Somin?" Hearing no response from her, Hyunjoong noticed that she was in doubt. No! She couldn't push him away now. She couldn't- He wouldn't let her slip between his fingers anymore. "Baby, where are you? Please-"

 

"Hyunjoong- I want to be alone."

 

NO!

 

"Let me." And, she just pressed end call button.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung-"

 

"Collect yourself, Hyunjoong." Jaejoong stated from the other side of the call. "She needs time. Grant her."

 

"But- What if-"

 

"Don't you have faith that she will be yours eventually?"

 

"For now, my fears are bigger." Hyunjoong sunk his body more to the cat seat. "Back then, she ran away. She left. What if- Hyung- If Somin- I will die."

 

Jaejoong sighed. "Please throw away that negativity. Don't focus yourself to those stupid what-ifs. Do you want her back?"

 

"Of course! Don't ask me such idiotic question."

 

"Then, stop bugging me with such idiotic thoughts!" Jaejoong snapped. "She needs time and you will give her. Just stay tune. Once the time is come- Once she truly reopens her heart, you should rush in. But- not now. Patient, Kim Hyunjoong."

 

Hyunjoong the bridge of his nose. Time. Three years without her was like hell. Did she even feel the same? If yes, then why she ing needed more time? Somin- Please give me a chance.

 

"Now. I am going to tell you something interesting."

 

"If it is not Somin-related, then it isn't interesting."

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Your wife isn't home yet."

 

Hyunjoong's jaw clenched when he heard the cursed word. "And, why should I care? I don't give a -"

 

"In case you forget, dear brother. Since she became your legal wife, she never slept over. Until now. And, I am pretty sure-" Jaejoong made a pause, making Hyunjoong wonder.

 

"That?"

 

"That she ed someone out there."

 

Hyunjoong smirked in satisfaction. The possibility was like fresh air for him, a hope. If she found someone else, that was good, awesome, something he couldn't expect more.

 

"Dong told me once that she was seeing no one. I guess that was old news. I will make him staying close to her like a tatoo. But again- it is just my lucky guess."

 

"Hyung- Noticing you this great in making conclusion, taking opportunities, patient enough to attack when the time comes, no wonder our company comes out tenth times larger than before."

 

"No need to praise me, Hyunjoong. I am just simply awesome. And, never in love. My sanity intact."

 

"You were saying-"

 

"That since Yujin entered your life and Somin walked away, you became moron."

 

"Mwo?"

 

Jaejoong laughed wholeheartedly.