Chapter 9

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

Minyoung woke up with a groan, she turned off her alarm and went to the bathroom.

After she finishes cleaning and dressing herself which doesn't take that long, she went downstairs to have breakfast.

"C'mon Youngeh~ I'll send ya to sekull" Jiyong said cheerfully, Minyoung chuckled and punch her brother's arm playfully. They bid their aunt and sister goodbye and Jiyong drove her to school.

She arrived pretty early but she still saw some familiar faces at the basketball court, so she went there with her book. 'Oh hye there Minyoung!" Youngjae who caught her walking towards them shouted at her. Minyoung smiled at them when they greted her, except for Jaebum who was still playing with the ball. She shrugged him off and went to her usual place to read her book.

 

Jackson's POV

I noticed how nervous Jaebum was when Minyoung was around. So, I approached him while the others were still playing. "Yo JB!" I sat next to him, 'Heyo Jackie" he greeted back. "You were pretty nervous around Minyoung huh?" I teasingly asked him and he nods his head before saying "I actually confess to her lately.."

My eyes widen Wow Jaebum fast move huh..

"You like her that much huh?" I asked him again, "Very much Jackson..very much" he stated and I nodded

Well I like her too..

'"I better get going.. see ya soon dear rival" I said and winked at him and he sat there looking at me confusely.

End

******

Minyoung was in her class, waiting for the teacher to come. Suddenly, Junhoe burst through the door and grabs Minyoung's hand and dragged her outside of school. "What the actual hell guys?!" she blurted out of anger and annoyed. "Let's skip school.." Jinhwan stated.

"Why are you guys all change and I'm not?" she asked annoyed, it's just not fair...  Yunhyeong handed her girl clothes and she gladly accept it without any questions.

******

"So where are we going?" Minyoung asked "To our hangout place" Jiwon answered bluntly, she sighed and asked again "Where is your hangout place?", "At our hangout place" Hanbin answered annoyed by so many questions asked from the girl.

They arrived at their hangout place which is an apartment that fits all of them with graffiti paintings on the wall. "Pretty cool.." Minyoung praised their place. "Yeah bro! She finally says something nice to us!" Donghyuk said while high5-ing each other. Minyoung rolled her eyes and continues to look around their place. "BOO!" Minyoung screams in shock then glares at the person who did that while mumbling ' you' , Hanbin laughs whole-heartedly and drags her to the living room.

They sat in a circle with pizza's on the middle and some can drinks, "So we've picked who get's to be with you first randomly and I'm the first one! So you're all mine for today" Jinhwan exclaims and smirked at her. Minyoung again rolled her eyes and asked who's next.

Okay.. this is so ed up.. Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, Jiwon, Junhoe, Chanwoo and bin... plus the deals with Got7.. what is life -.-

"Ok guys! It's momma's day today~ I'm bringing her somewhere. Come on Minyoung!" Jinhwan exclaims excitedly while dragging her out.

******

Jinhwan brings her to Han River to have a picnic.. Well it's not a bad day with Jinhwan.. She thought.

After they had their picnic, Jinhwan then brings her to a place.. Minyoung was greeted by another 5 guys who claims themselves as Winner and she almost rolled her eyes at that. They drag her to a place like a boxing ring. "Let's text your abilities girl" the guy named Mino winked at her and throws her some boxing gloves. Jinhwan chuckled before saying "Good luck Minyoung-ssi" with that he leaves at the boxing ring.

Minyoung's POV

I was surrounded by 5 guys, "Let's see if you're that typical weak girl.. the looks from your face shows me you are" A guy named Taehyun exclaims and snickers with his friends. I rolled my eyes and smirked at them, "Say what you thing jerks.." I said before punching them and kicking them with my self-defense skill that I've learned

Well the guy named Jinwoo was first to give up and one by one of them give up as well. Some bruises clearly shown on their arm and face..

"So am I that typical now?" I asked them and they groaned in pain..  Jinhwan stood far from me with a gape. I walked towards him and slapped his mouth shut "Don't want flies to come in your beautiful sick mouth" I sad while smirking at him. He stoods still like a mannequin and I walked past him to get some first aid kit.

End

It was past noon and we were sitting at the living room watching some movies. Minyoung was sitting next to Jinhwan. "What did this prick told you about me?" she asked Winner while slapping Jinhwan's arm. "She said how weak and girlish you were.." Seungyoon exclaims, "Which is very not true..my pretty face is ruined" Jinwoo said while patting his face. Minyoung rolled her eyes and sighed, "Well..but you're still caring tho.. a nice but bad soon-to-be wife" Seunghoon winked and she threw a nearby pillow to him which hit him pretty hard and he yelps in pain.

******

Jinhwan and Minyoung bid them goodbye and leaves. While they were in the car, Minyoung punch his arm really hard. "Ouch! What was that for?!" he yelps while rubbing the place she hits. "For everything..for today..That's a thanks" she said and stucks her tounge out at him. "Urgh! I will ask Yunhyeong to punish you tomorrow" he sighs. "Who cares.. he seems like a good and nice person anyway.." she stated. "Don't judge a book by it's cover Miss Kwon" he said and winks playfully at her.

Yeah yeah.. In fanfics they can be bad despite how they look... Get ready Minyoung.. for another day

_________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry if I delayed the update :( I tried my best to make this chapter interesting ^^

Winner is up here. and I promise not to neglect GOT7

TYSM for the Upvote and Subscribes!

ILY ALL SO MUCH <3