Chapter 5

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

AN

I'm changing my writing style since I'm not that comfortable using Minyoung's POV all the time. From now on, I'll be writing in Narrator's POV.

_________________________________________________________

 Minyoung pushed Hanbin away "What do you think you're doing?" she said to him and he chuckled darkly before walking away. Minyoung stared at his back watching him walk away with open. Suddenly, someone yanked her to go inside, it was Jaebum of course "Get it. It's cold out here." he said coldly towards her. She struggled to get out of his grip after they were inside since Jaebum was still holding her tightly, Jaebum let go of her hands in the end and she ran upstairs before shutting and locking her door with a loud thud.

The next morning came quickly than Minyoung ever dream. She groaned when she heard her alarm and quickly turn it off before walking like a zombie to her bathroom to do her morning routine. After she did her morning routine, she went downstairs to find nobody except for Jaebum, where is Solbin..? She started to get panic, she rushed to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge 

Dear Minyoung & Jaebum,

I came quite late last night and I need to leave on this early morning, I bring Solbin with me since I don't want to disturb you in your studies. I also prepare breakfast for the both of you. Have a nice day! 

Love,

Mrs. Im

Minyoung's mouth form an 'o' and went to wake Jaebum up. She shook his shoulder roughly which makes him fall from the couch. Jaebum groans and frowns at her, she sticks his tounge out at him before pointing at the clock. His eyes widen and he quickly rushed up the stairs almost slipped at one of the stairs. Minyoung shook her head and ate her breakfast happily. 

 Minyoung didn't bother to wait for Jaebum, she just walked to school after finishing her breakfast. She burried her face deeper into her scarf around her neck and walked while admiring the nature. She felt someone wraps his arms around her shoulders and turn to the side to find it was Jiwon and she was surrounded by his friends, "You're ours for today" he said and smirk. I rolled my eyrs and sigh.. What a great morning..

Minyoung rushed to her locker after struggling to get out from Jiwon's grip, there she found Youkyung "Yah! Minnie! I haven't see you like for ages!" Youkyung said while pouting, "I'm sorry Kyunggie~ Those boys were disturbing me and keeping me away lately" Minyoung said while hugging her. Minyoung bid her goodbye after she took her books and went to her next class, this year she didn't have any classes same with Youkyung. She went to her seat and sat down, she opened her books to read a few chapters while waiting for the teacher. Suddenly, someone slams its hand on her table and she looks up with a frown and saw Jaebum "Why didn't you wait for me?" he said quite annoyed, Minyoung glared at him before answering "I don't want to be late " she growled at him. Jaebum sigh in frustration and went ro his own seat, she smirked at how Jaebum easily gave up on her and continues to read her book. 

School has finished and Minyoung was being dragged forcefully by none other than Junhoe and Chanwoo, the hugest member. They arrived at a quiet basketball field at a park nearby, she was forcefully yanked to sit down and she grunted in pain. "Yah! Why did you have to do that?! My hurts and I can freaking walk!" she shouted at them, Junhoe and Chanwoo just shrugged. She rolled her eyes at them before Hanbin spoke up "Here's the deal Minyoung-ah, you must hear our orders when we told you to or else.." he smirked before continuing " I'll show this to the whole school" he said before taking something from his pocket and shows it to Minyoung. Her eyes widen and she gasped.. it was a picture of her half just wearing a big sized shirt and "Yah! Where did you get those!??" she asked wanting to snatch the picture out of his hands but failed. "We got our ways Minyoung-ah~" Donghyuk answers before chuckling followed by the others. Minyoung tries to control her anger, "Ok! It's gonna be like this, the first day of the week is going to be Chanwoo. So you must listen to what he says follow by Donghyuk, Junhoe, Jiwon, Yunhyung, Jinhwan and lastly, me. You get that girl?" Hanbin said to her, she nods before asking "So..it's going to be 7 days only right?", the others shook their heads 'no'. "It's on repetition until the end of the year" Junhoe said while smirking. Minyoung looks at him in disgust "Since it's the middle of the week and since I agreed to that, can we start it next week?" she asked again with pleading eyes, the guys exchange looks at each other and nods their head. Minyoung gave them a sly smile and got up to leave and went home. 

She arrived home only to be collided with Jaebum's chest, she looks up and saw a stern look on his face "Where have you been?" he asked coldly, "It's none of you business" she answers him coldly before walking pass him. He sighed "My mom and Solbin won't be home tonight and my friends are going to have a sleepover" he said, she mumbled a 'Whatever' before rushing upstairs.

Minyoung woke up from her nap with a headache, she groaned and went downstairs to have a cup of water without realizing that Got7 was in the living room drooling at her sight. After she had drank, she went to the living room to watch tv and her eyes widen. There, on her couch sat 7 boys watching her with wide opened mouths. She looked down at her clothing and mentally slapped herself, she was just wearing a tank top and short shorts. It's not like her fault since it is her daily evening clothes before Jaebum and his mom came. She stutters to find the best word to say but in the end shuts and rushed upstairs to change her clothing.

Minyoung walked back downstairs to the living room and sat further from them on the ground, this time she was wearing a sweater and sweat pants. She glance at them nervously "I prefer you in those shorts just now" Jackson said before getting a slap from Mark, he muttered a 'sorry'. Minyoung nodded her head before asking "Have you guys eaten?" , "Nope! But we're ordering pizza" Bambam said cheerfully. She nodded her head again and there's an awkward silence between them. "Oh! Hyung! I Saw Minyoung hanging out with ikons after school today" Yugyeom said suddenly which makes Minyoung to glare at him. Jaebum's mouth form an 'o' while the others started to talk about it and asking Minyoung questions.

"Seriously guys stop it!" Minyoung sigh in frustration. There's a knock on the door and Jinyoung got up to open it, he came with pizza in his hands and bottles of coke. All of them cheered except for Minyoung. Youngjae offered her some pizza but she declines "She's probably had eaten with those es" Bambam said and Minyoung rolled her eyes "Jaebum.. how long are they going to stay and when is your mom going to come home?" she asked Jaebum, "Umm.. my mom said 3 days and they're staying for 3 days also" he answered which makes her to mentally slapped herself. She sighed tiredly and continue watching the tv show with the noisy and annoying boys.