Chapter 4

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

I arrived home only to be greeted by 7 noisy boys and 1 hyperactive baby girl. I sigh tiredly at the sight, before I can take my first step on the stairs, "Minyoung-ah! Can you make Solbin her milk?" Jinyoung commanded, "Excuse me Mr. Park, I'm not the maid here", I said sarcasticly. Solbin started to cry and I sigh "You heard that Miss Kwon..or else I tell Mrs.Im.." Mark said while chuckled at me followed by the others, I glared at them and went to the kitchen. I started making Solbin's milk, I learnt how to make it from my ajumni since she's a babysitter before. I went to the living room after making the milk, Youngjae who was playing with Solbin handed her to me "Solbin-ah~ you must be hungry and sleepy right?" I said to her, she nodded in response. I place her on my lap and feed her with the bottle of milk. After she finishes her milk, she started to get sleepy and finally asleep. I place her on the mattress since we didn't have a crib, the others watch me in awe but when I turned to look at them they quickly look away, "Minyoung, can you make us lunch?" BamBam said pleadingly, I stare at him and then the others. They're doing puppy faces which makes me wanna puke "No! You think I'm stupid? I smell coffee.. so stop lying. You guys problably already eaten" with that I turned to go to my bedroom after asking where is Mrs.Im. I just knew that she's actually work.. I thought she's a housewife.

After I did my homework, I went to bed to have a nap. I woke up only to be facing Jaebum, I screamed and push him away. "Yah! You scared me!" I shouted at him, he just chuckled and said "You look beautiful when you're sleeping bae~" he cooed at me. I make a puking face and went downstairs, I see Solbin is still sleeping peacefully amd went to the kitchen to cook since Mrs. Im haven't arrive at home. Jaebum came up to me "Whatchu cooking babe?", he asked. "Don't babe me Jaebum, I'm not your friend or girlfriend. So don't talk to freely to me, I hate the guts out of you and your friends and are you blind not seeing what I'm cooking?" I glared at him. He stares at me up and down which makes me uncomfortable and started to scratch his neck while biting his lips, I shrugged it off and continue cooking until I realize that I was only wearing a big-sized shirt and short shorts which shows off my long milky legs. I slapped myself mentally and shouted "YAH! IM JAEBUM! YOU BYUNTAE!", he response with a laughter before saying " Sorry, can't help myself..I'm a guy anyways" . My shouting of tantrum wakes up Solbin and she started to cry, Jaebum rushed to shush her. After I've done cooking, I heard Jaebum was having a conversation with his mom, he came back moments later "Eomma is not going home today..so yeahh.." he said to me and I nodded my head. I invite him to eat with me while I feed Solbin, honestly I feel like a babysitter right now. Jaebum ate silently while nervously stealing glances at me, I notice his nervous glance and asked him "What's wrong with you?" , he cleared his throat before answering "Err.. nothing's wrong.." with that he finished his meal and quickly got up after washing his dishes. I shrugged it off and place Solbin on the mattress since she was sleepy, I went upstairs and cleaned myself. I went downstairs after cleaning myself and saw Jaebum on the couch watching tv, I sat on the couch but further than him. I was too engrossed on the tv show until my phone started to ring, I saw it was an unknown number but decide to answer it since it may be an emergency. "Yeobuseyo?" I answered, there was a silent moment before the caller answered "Ah.. Minyoung.. Umm..this is Hanbin", my eyes widen and Jaebum noticed it, "Umm..how did you get my number?" I ask him. I got up after putting on my sweater and went out "I have my ways Minyoung..always..", he answered my question earlier. I scoffed and stayed silent "Look to your right" he continues and I look to my right and saw Hanbin standing there.

Hanbin's POV

I hang up on the phone and approach Minyoung after I catch a glimpse of Jaebum looking outside at Minyoung's window. What is he doing there anyways? I went up to Minyoung and force her to hug me, she gasped and I saw Jaebum disappointed face before leaving the window. I smirked.. good job Hanbin..

End of POV

Jaebum's POV

I watch as Minyoung rushed outside with her phone on her hands, I was about to ask her where she was going but stopped myself from doing it. I went to the window and watched her talking on the phone with someone. Then, I saw Hanbin approaching her, he stare at me and I glared at him. He hugs Minyoung and my heart pangs ,he looks at me and smirk, I gave him my middle finger and leave the scene.. why is my heart like this?

_________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry if I did mistake in my English.

So it's battle between the leader...

#TeamGOT7 #TeamJB

#TeamIKON #TeamBI

Hopefully can do double update today..