Chapter 2

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

"Hello again miss troublemaker.." Jiwon greeted me teasingly, "Umm.. excuse me, I'm not the one making trouble here" I said sarcasticly and he just scoff. "Now 7, why are you messing with our doll?" Hanbin said while looking at Jaebum evily. "I'M NOT YOUR DOLL!" I said immediately. "Yeah she's not your doll she's ours.. right Minyoung-ssi?" How the hell he knows my name? Jaebum said while my hair, "Don't touch me! And I'm not anyone's doll!" I slapped his hands away. They keep on insulting each other totally forgotten about me. That's my que to leave.. 

I quickly went to the cafe and sat on my usual seat with Youkyung. "What took you so long?" she asked, "I thought you're the one who's leaving me behind with those bastards?" I answer her. She mumbled a soft sorry and continue eating her lunch. I ate mine peacefully without any disturbance. I guess they're punching each others face right now.

•••••

Finally, school has finished and I bid Youkyung goodbye since I walked on the opposite direction. I didn't know what was happening around me since I was listening to music and into my own world until my earbuds were pulled out and I get pretty annoyed by it since my favourite music was playing. I looked at my back and saw Hanbin and his teammates or they called themselves IKON and they were smirking. I rolled my eyes and ask "What do you want from me actually?" , "We want you." Hanbin answer simply while smirking. "Well I don't want you guys" I said turning to leave but he held my hand "Don't freaking touch me!" I tried to free my hand. "Please? Just for a while.. some coffee?" he said pleadingly

In the end, I finally agreed to follow them since they were following me all the way. I sit with them at this big round table. I started to feel something is wrong since they were all nice to me "Actually wtf do you guys want?!" I asked them suddenly. "Ok! Tbh, we want you to be our slave!" Jinhwan blurted out and end up getting smacked on the face. I give them 'dafuq' face, "No! It's not like that! We just..err want you to solve things for us this whole year.." Yunhyung said panickly. I sigh and stayed silent. After a few minutes, Jiwon and Hanbin came bringing our drinks "What happen here?" Hanbin asked breaking through the awkward atmosphere. Chanwoo who was near him whispered something in his ear. After things settled down, Hanbin spoke "Minyoung-ssi, we wanted you to help us... with our problems for this whole year. Plus, you need to pay for what you said to us or..". I scoffed " Or what?! Wanna blackmail me? It's not my fault" I sat there doing nothing just wanting to leave. "We let you deal with Got7..if you don't help us!" Jiwon said harshly. I glare at him "I deal with everybody, everything, everyday." I said and leave. They sat there just watching her leave, "I'll make her school life like hell" Hanbin muttered under his breath.

•••••

I sigh and lay myself on th couch tiredly. "Having a bad day huh?" Mina asked. I muttered a tired 'Obviously' and rolled my eyes at her. She sat next to me and Jiyun ajumni sat on the single seat sofa "Minyoungie, me and your unnie will be going to Busan. Your oppa will be travelling for work. So, you'll be staying here because we'll be going much longer and you have school. I asked my friend's son to babysit you" she said. "Ajumnii~ I'm old enough to take care of myself! I don't need a babysitter!" I pouted while throwing a tantrum. Mina sigh "It's dangerous around here.. at least you won't be alone!" , "He's a guy! What if he does something bad to me?" I asked my sister challengely. "He won't honey, he's a good boy!" Ajumni answered. I gave up and went to bed.

The next morning, I did the same routine and went to school. I opened my locker and gasped, my locket eas filled with nasty and stinky things. I went red out of anger and glared around me "Who did this?!!" I asked them and they grew silent "I SAID WHO DID THIS?!" I repeated myself. A nerdy guy shakily pointed to a group of guys talking joyfully. I gave him a angry thanks and marched myself to them. I grabbed one of them which I don't know who and slam him on the lockers "What the did you do to my locker?" luckily it was Hanbin the one I slammed. He chuckled and push me off of him "You deserve it Kwon Minyoung." He smirked , "Don't you dare call me by my full name! And how the hell do you know my name!?" I said angrily. "We have our ways Minyoung-ssi, now we have to go. C'mon guys!" he said before smirking and leave. I stand there dumbly staring at them with my red angry eyes.

Class pass by perfectly without any disturbance. The last bell ring and I went home to find it empty only to find a sticky note on the refrigerator "Dear Minyoung, We left early today. I've ready some dishes for you on the table. My friend's son and herself will be staying here until we got back. Have a nice weeksss with them" I read it and after that tear it into small pieces and threw it away. "What a ty day to start with" I mumbled. I took my bath and after that eat and started doing my homework in the living room. After a few moments, I heard a knock on my door and got up to open it. My eyes widen and mouth a gap... it was Jaebum and at the back was his friends. I smacked myself mentally "Why are you guys here?" I asked moody, Jaebum pushed me aside and went in with his friends behind him.

Seriously why can't my life get any better?

_________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I did my best on writing this.. since I'm quite tired today and my eyes are almost dropping. Thanks for commenting and subscribing to this story!

I promise I will do my best on writing this fanfic.

English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I make any grammatical mistake.

Thank You! 사랑합니다 <3