Chapter 6

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

First day with 7

Minyoung sigh as she was being dragged by a cheerful Bambam. "Can you even smile or be happy?" Bambam said to her, Minyoung shrugged and stayed silent the whole walk to school. 

Minyoung sigh sadly as Youkyung was not with her for today's recess because she was sick. I might visit her later.. 

On her way to the basketball court, she spotted Jaebum and his friends fighting with Hanbin and the gangs at the middle of the court. Minyoung was about to turn away but heard someone shouted her name, she ignored it and walked away but was being yanked and dragged towards the court by Yugyeom, "She's with us okay.." Yugyeom said and wrapped his arm around her. Chanwoo glared at smirking Yugyeom. Maknae battle. Minyoung shrugged his arm off of her and went to the side. "Why am I involve in this?" she ask them, "Say that you're ours for today" Jackson demand. "No! Say thay you're ours for this whole year!" Jiwon fights back. Minyoung shook her head no and was about to walk away when, "Or else..." Hanbin said, she can feel the smirk in his voice. She turns around and walked to Hanbin's group, "I'm with them" she said quietly without any emotions.

Got7's jaw dropped at what Minyoung said and stare unbelievingly at her. She just stared blankly at them and walked away with Ikon. "Now our point is 1-0, Ikon 1, Got7 0" Yunhyeong said while the others laughed evilly and Minyoung scoffed "Actually, Yunhyeong-ssi, you guys are tie. So, Bye." she said and walked away from them. "What's with her?" Donghyuk asked, "Hmm..mood swings!" Junhoe answer delightfully and the guys stared at hik weirdly "Girl period problems... err I read an artie about that" he said awkwardly while rubbing his neck. The guys just shook their heads and went to their own classes after the bell had ring.

Mimyoung sat at her seat and sighed while looking out the window. Then, she felt someone ruffled her hair. She slap those sinful hands and glared at that person. Kim Jiwon. Minyoung rolled her eyes and pushed him away making him stumbled on one of the chairs and fell down, Minyoung laughed hard at the scene, other students don't dare to laugh at him but just chuckle quietly. Seeing Jiwon fell down and rubbing his after that, it was a pleasure for Minyoung. Yunhyeong came to help him up and she saw Jiwon glared at her before mouthing 'I'll get you back sooner or later', Minyoung smirked and scoffed at him before shouting 'Jerk!'. The class went well for Minyoung as there wasn't any disturbance since the teacher is very very strict.. he even got eyes at the back of his head..you know what I mean.. 

School ended and before Minyoung can step out from the class, Ikon was waiting for her outside the classroom. She sigh and went toward them, Jiwon whispered something in Hanbin's ear and he smirked and Jiwon was pissed. Minyoung rolled her eyes at them and tried to walk away but was being blocked by Junhoe, she glared at him. Hanbin chuckled darkly before grabbing her wrist and dragged her to the basketball court at the park. 

They went to the middle of the court, "Wanna play some basketball?" Hanbin asked them while taking his basketball out from his backpack. The guys responded with a 'sure' while Minyoung just stand there blankly "and you" Hanbin pointed out to her before continuing "must play to. Now let's grouping!". In the end, the first team were Jiwon, Junhoe, Jinhwan and Donghyuk. Second team were Hanbin, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and Minyoung. "Oh.. you're so going to lose Hanbinnie~" Jiwon stated teasingly, Hanbin glared at him playfully before starting the game. 

After a few minutes, they were tied. Chanwoo passed the ball to Minyoung and she caught it perfectly, she didn't knew Jiwon was standing at the back of her until she turned around harshly and colided with his chest, Jiwon lose balance and fell backwards while Minyoung fell on top of him. What's the most shocking is, their lips touch each others. Minyoung eyes widen in shock and quickly got up, she heard teasing whistle from the guys. Hanbin look at the scene without any emotion, "Ok Ok! Times up. We are tied! Let's take a break!" He demanded. Junhoe who was standing near Jiwon came to help him get up. Minyoung awkwardly walked to the bench, she make sure that she sits further away from Jiwon. When they were all sittinf there, Minyoung cleared before saying "Ermm.. I better get going..." she stands up and walked away quickly.

When she arrived at home, it was full of noise again. She rolled her eyes at the boys who were playing games.. every type of games. She walked past them to the kitchen to drink a juice. She walked to her room and cleans herself before going downstairs again to watch her favourite show but the guys invited her to play a game of 'Truth or Dare', she was tired of arguing so she gave up and play with them. They sat in a circle and an empty bottle at the middle, Bambam who suggested the game starts first and he spins the bottle. The game goes on and on and Minyoung haven't got choosen by the bottle, she never wished to though. It's Mark's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Minyoung, as usual Minyoung would always says dare but just sometimes, so this time she choose Truth. "Have you ever had your first kiss and with who?" Mark asked her, Youngjae slapped his thighs and mumbled "That's two question actually, just asked one" , "Aish! I'm your hyung and don't do that!" he glared at Youngjae before asking again "Have you ever had tour first kiss? I'm sure you haven't" he smirked playfully. Minyoung thought about the earlier activity with Ikon, the kiss with Jiwon was accidentally.. but she can't lie or she'll get electric shock so she answered 'yes' seriously and he checked her with the detector and surprisingly it was true. The boys asked who was it and she put up the 'x' sign meaning 'I'm not going to tell you'. Jaebum stare at her blankly and divert his attention to somewhere else after that. He was wondering who was the kisser..

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update... so I decided to use Double B which is Bobby(Jiwon) and B.I(Hanbin) as the main and Jaebum and idk who's the other one..  probably Jinyoung? JJ Project? Or other members? 

Hope you like it. Subscribe, Comment and Upvote(if you can, I'm not forcing ^^)