Chapter 7

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

Here's an update.. let me know who you want Minyoung with? ;) 

_________________________________________________________

 They played rounds after rounds until they fell asleep, well except for Minyoung. She was about to get up but someone tugged her down and she fell on top of him. Jaebum. "Go to sleep Jaebum" she said to him but he ignored her request and got up with her. He brings her outside for a midnight walk to the park. They walked in silence, "Why did you bring me here? It's freaking 12:30 am" Minyoung said in annoyance. Jaebum scoffed at her and holds her hand and turns her to face him "Who is your that guy?" he asked her, Minyoung look at him confused. "Don't act like you don't know Minyoung-ah.." he grabs her shoulder this time "Tell me!" he demands while shaking her shoulder a bit. She's feeling pressured by his action and shouted "It's Jiwon okay!! And it's an accident!" Jaebum's eyes widen and he cups her cheek and kiss her roughly. Minyoung was shock for a moment before she started to push him away but he's to strong. After a few tries of pushing him and he finally let her go "ARE YOU NUTS?" Minyoung slapped him. He sighed before saying "Minyoung-ah..look..I like you ok.. I..I don't know since when but I had this feeling when I'm around you" he confessed. Her eyes widen in shock and stare at him blankly "I...I d..don't know Jaebum-ah" she half stutter and Jaebum hushed her before hugging her. Minyoung didn't hug back she just stand there confused.

Little did they know. Someone was watching with jealousy eyes while clenching his fist. He walked away and murmured "Just wait and see Jaebum.. who will get her first" he smirked.

 Minyoung slams her bedroom door shut. She ruffles her hair frustratingly and groaned. She didn't even get to sleep, she went to the bathroom to take her shower. After she took her shower, she apply her moring face cream when suddenly her bathroom door slams open "MINYOUNG!" Jinyoung shouted and their eyes widen. Jinyoung cover his eyes because Minyoung was only wearing a towel around her body. "WTF JINYOUNG! GET OUT YOU DICKHEAD!" she spat at him, "O-ommo.. Minyoung-ah I-I didn't mean t-to.." he stutters still covering his eyes, peeking a little bit, "Shut the hell up and get out!" she shouted trying hard to cover her body. She groaned and continue to do her morning routine without any mood.

 She went downstairs and glare at Jinyoung who was sitting at the dining table with the others. "Wanna have some breakfast Minyoung?" Mark asked her and she shook her head 'no'. She'll try her best to avoid Jaebum "I'm going out today" she stated. "Andwaee! You'll hang out with us today! No buts!" Bambam said sternly and Minyoung stare at him longingly before saying "H-how about Youkyung??" she asked him worried that Youkyung will wait for her. "I've informed her about it" Jackson said bluntly. Minyoung look at him wierdly. How did he get her number? "I have my ways Minyoung-ah" he said and smirked. Minyoung still stare at him weirdly and sat down with a huff. She's moody for sure.

"Aww come on Minyoung!" Bambam whined while dragging Minyoung who was moody and annoyed. "Are you on your period or something?" Youngjae asked her, "Shut up" she said tonelessly. Yes I am on my period. 

"One last ride please?" cheerful Bambam pleaded. The 7 of them sighed tiredly but in the end they followed them except for this one person "Nope! I'm going home whether you like it or not" Minyoung huffed and walked away leaving them standing there dumbfounded.

She was looking down while walking with her hoodie down. Then someone or someones stop infront of her, she looks down at their shoes and noticed one of their shoes was Hanbin's. She mumbled a low 'sorry' and turned around to walk on the opposite direction. She heard them following her and turned around, they stopped and she ask "Why are you guys following me?" with a low deep voice. I hope they won't notice me..

 "Stop pretending Minyoung.." Yunhyeong said to her while Donghyuk who was standing near her opened her hoodie hat. She rolled her eyes and sighed "I'm going home..stop bothering or following me" with that she walked away. "She's really pissed off" Chanwoo said and the others nodded their head, "Maybe she's on period.." Junhoe stated. They stared at him weirdly, "Don't judge me.." he said while grinning slyly. "Let's not bother her for a while" Hanbin said tonelessly

 While she was walking home, she bumped into someone. She groaned annoyingly and looked up at that person, "Kwon Minyoung? Is that you really you?!" that person said while cupping her face and she slapped that person's hand away "Yes it's me and don't touch me Kim Taehyung" she glared at him. He gave her his usual alien grin and walks with her "So... how's life?" he asked her, "Wahh~ very awesome!" she answered sarcastically and fake a smile at him. He chuckled "You don't miss me Younggiee~ It's been a while you know" he stated and smiled cheekily at her. He walked home with her while talking about their life.

They arrived at her home and was greeted by Mina. "Aww my dongsaeng and her long lost best friend. Welcome back Taetae" Mina greeted her sister and Taehyung. "Whatever eonnie" she said while walking to the kitchen to greet her aunt, Taehyung followed after her. "Long time no see Taehyung-ah" she greeted while hugging him and he hugs back "Yeah I miss you aunt Jiyun" . Aunt Jiyun and Mina continued to cook while Minyoung and Taehyung played some video games at the living room. Aunt Jiyun let him stay for dinner. 

In the middle of them playing games, there was a knock on the door causing them to stop playing for a while. Minyoung gets up and open the door to reveal Solbin and Mrs.Im. Minyoung smiled and greeted them to come in. Mrs.Im and aunt Jiyun talked while Mina was playing with Solbin.

Minyoung shrugged and continue to play games with Taehyung. Then, there's another knock on the door, Minyoung sighed frustrated. She got up and throws her controller on the ground and went to open the door, she knew it was going to be them, Got7. She rolled her eyes at them and continue their unfinish game. 

Got7, Taehyung and Minyoung sat awkwardly at the living room. They notice how close Taehyung and Minyoung was and the one with raging anger was Jaebum. Minyoung notice their stares especially Jaebum's. Then she tought of Jaebum's confession to her and she smirked while looking at Taehyung. She whispered something in Taehyung's ear and he looked at her with wide eyes while Minyoung was giving him her puppy eyes. Taehyung thought for a while before chuckled and pinched Minyoung's nose cutely "Sure baby younggie~". Minyoung chuckled cutely at Taehyung and the 7 boys stare at them annoyed, angry and jealousy by their action. 

Minyoung tried to hide her smirk I hope this will work..

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.. I got some internet problem.

Thanks for subscribing! ILYSM! 

Thanks for the upvote -> Toto_Lien 

Taehyung will be in this story too! 

Tell me who do you ship Minyoung with? Because me, myself don't know who.. XD

Thanks for reading!